Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 20th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Warlords of Farian Series by Bailey Dark (1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5 mb 409 kb
Overview: Born and raised in Sussex, UK near the Ashdown Forest where she grew up climbing trees and building Lego towns with her younger brother. Sarah fell in love with novels when she was a teenager reading her aunt's historical regency romances. She's always had a love of the supernatural, avidly devouring paranormal romances and TV shows such as True Blood and Supernatural.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. The Beast King's Bride- “There’s no point in fighting. You belong to me now. I am your King.”
Work sucks. That’s just a fact.
And to make it worse, my boss it a total a-hole.
But it turns out he’s not just your everyday run-of-the-mill jerk.
Nope, he’s also a killer—and not at all human.
Now, my late-night overtime assignment has left me caught in the middle of some galactic war.
My only escape is a bigger, badder alien, who they call ‘The Beast’.
He’s all feral masculine perfection, and godly good looks, and If I can figure out how to stop staring at him for a few minutes, I might just survive this.
Instead of leaving me on Earth, he takes me to his homeland, Farian.
He claims I am his Destin, a soulmate chosen by the universe—and that there’s no way he can let me go.
We’re so different, and I’m not made for his world, but I can’t deny the panty-melting connection we share.
How do you choose between the life you’ve always known and the one you were destined for?

2. Taken by The Alpha Warlord - “If I command you to take off your clothes, will you? I am your Alpha Warlord.”
Six months ago, I had been taken from Earth, and my life had nearly been torn from my chest, quite literally.
Now, I was empowered and ready to roll: a warrior in Alpha Jase's army, and his Empire was under attack. My best friend, the only other Earthling on this telekinetic planet, was the Queen of the Beast King, and she swore me to safety, but I was eager for this battle.
I had to find a purpose: I had to find a reason to keep living if I was going to forever be far from home… Maybe this war would reveal it. Maybe Alpha Jase would reveal it, with his brooding nature and cunning grin, I was drawn to him and being trapped in salt mines with him, injured and delirious, might just shift my thinking to not only a purpose for my life, but a purpose for who I might want to have in this life with me…

3. The Commander's Virgin Queen - “He leaned forward to kiss me, my fingernails raking red lines down his back as the kiss drew deep and long, as if he were kissing my soul.”
No man has ever shown himself to be worth my time, and Commander Axis has a long way to go to prove he will ever be anything other than my pledged Prince in this Alliance wedding between our planets. But if being his Bride is the way I can save our oceans from the blue flu decimating our animal life, then so be it. As long as he still lets me sail the seas and be free, I’ll play this game. It doesn’t mean I have to give up who I am.
And there’s nothing special about the electricity coursing through our skin every time Commander Axis and I touch—there can’t be any deeper meaning behind it.
I’ve vowed to never let a man tame me. The oceans are my true love.
I’ll face the pirates on this new planet’s seas before I’ll face a lover in my heart . . .

4. The Barbarian's Captive - "He has powers I can’t comprehend. The ability to move things, throw things, conquer things with his mind. But, he also moves things within my soul."
Twisted into each other’s lives by the serendipity of a prison sentence on a snow-socked planet, Cartari, Farian Commander and telekinetic, recognizes that his only way out, is to mentally control the gorgeous prisoner, Zaya’s mind, and rig their escape. He knows it's a violation of her free will, but a righteous endeavor toward both of their freedom…
Zaya finds herself the captive of a Barbarian, suddenly exposed to telepathic skills she had never known before and a desire she shouldn't feel. Chained to Cartari both physically and mentally, they fight their way through the mountains toward the crude and demanding military man she is pledged to.
While their hearts fall for one another, Catari is left with only two choices: Save the woman he wants, or betray the leader and family he's ever known. .

Download Instructions:
1-4
https://drop.download/fr6743vesj0l
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/dw8bw8mexshc

4. The Barbarian's Captive
https://drop.download/wnsapyf2o4vh
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/vx5lz16aduvm
Apr 20th, 2019, 3:22 pm
Aug 24th, 2019, 12:03 am
added
2. Taken by The Alpha Warlord
Aug 24th, 2019, 12:03 am