Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 27th, 2019, 3:05 pm
Military Men of Lexington Series by Andrea Johnston (1-3)
Requirements: epub reader, 855 kb 325 kb
Overview: Andrea lives in Idaho with her family and two dogs. When she isn’t spending time with her partner in crime aka her husband, she can be found binge watching all things Bravo and enjoying a cocktail. Nothing makes her happier than the laughter of her children, a good book, her feet in the water, and cocktail in hand all at the same time.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Promise Her - An emotional friends to lovers romance.
No one knows the secret I've buried inside.
When the unimaginable happens, the past doesn't matter. Only the future. Only this baby.
The grief and guilt are overwhelming, especially when I find comfort in my late husband's best friend. Taylor Cain isn't known for letting others in, but he's here for me in a way no one else is.
Even though I'm playing with fire, his arms are the only place I feel safe.
Life can change in the blink of an eye.
When I lose my best friend, I bury my own grief to be there for his pregnant widow. Somehow between vowing to protect Scarlett Gilbert and her baby to holding her in my arms, I developed feelings for her. Feelings I question are within my right.
Having her in my life makes me feel alive for the first time. Between her commitment to his memory and respect for my best friend, we fear judgment for the love we share.
Some say promises are made to be broken, but when I promise her my heart, I intend to keep it.

2. Cherish Her - A single mom meets silver fox small town romance
My life was perfect . . .
Until fate took it all away.
Heartache and broken bones left me searching for solace in the darkest of places.
It wasn't pretty, but with the support of my family, I persevered and I'm stronger for it. My daughters deserve nothing less.
Things were finally back on track, until I met Grant Ellison. Tall, dark, and handsome he sets my heart racing. If only the fear of loving again didn't paralyze me.
Nobody was as surprised as me when I left a long military career for a slower pace in life. After all, I've never been one to make decisions lightly or without a plan.
A new town means a fresh start. Although it's a lonely existence, I don't regret my decision. Especially when a beautiful woman catches my eye.
Dakota Jennings' strength and ambition are for all to see but her heart is protected by the strongest of walls. My new mission is to show her how precious she is and how great we can be together.

3. Love Her - The day I left that small town behind, I swore I’d never be back. I was better than Lexington and its small-minded residents. No one bothered to look beyond the mask I wore to protect my heart.
Then or now.
Sometimes life doesn’t turn out the way we plan. Having kids was the best thing that I ever did. Returning to the one place I’m least welcome might be the most humiliating. The one thing about this town is a reputation follows you. So despite life humbling me, this town won’t forgive easily, and my past bad deeds still haunt me.
--
Running from one war to another in the military, I spent years trying to find what was meant for me, to figure out where I belonged. It wasn’t in the city where I grew up or overseas. My soul needed settling and Lexington seemed like a good place to be alone.
Then I met her.
She owned my attention from the moment I saw her, my heart right after. Through the grapevine, I learned Felicity had a past worth gossiping about. So do I. Maybe that’s why I’m drawn to her.
I moved here for a fresh start, a second chance to live a peaceful life, but she has me reevaluating that plan. Maybe it’s not peace I need but love that I’ve been missing all along.

Download Instructions:
1-3
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/093a5aae1047f151
https://uploadrar.com/aztsw10239zk

3. Love Her
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/6be4a6fdbe6a6bf5
https://uploadrar.com/8jmhxbtnmws3
Apr 27th, 2019, 3:05 pm