Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 8th, 2019, 9:19 am
Midsummer Moon Series by Noah Harris (1-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: Noah Harris is a 28-year-old bisexual man currently single and living in a small apartment in New York. Being a natural introvert with significant extrovert tendencies he expresses himself through the world of writing MM books, often with a darker, paranormal twist.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. The Alpha in the Mirror - KAI
Finding myself naked, chained, and prisoner of an unhinged dragon prince was not how I expected this to go. Trust me, it’s not as hot as it sounds. Fine, it’s a little bit hot.I came for the truth about my parents’ murder and I’m not leaving without it. But Veselko has an agenda, too, and the advantage. Power over an alpha wolf prince might not be what the omega is after, but he’s clearly savoring it.I’ll do anything to protect my brother and our people. There’s no lie I won’t tell, no dragon I won’t bed, if that’s the price it takes.I’m not sure who’s playing whom or what to believe but I don’t need to trust Veselko to use him. I just need something he wants. And if he can help me protect those I love, I’ll give him my very soul.
VESELKO
I never expected to be a traitor. Honestly, I never expected anything. I was an omega and the middle prince in a fading royal family. The fate of nations was for others to decide. But their decisions have endangered us all and someone had to do something.Kai is not the boy I remember, and I know he doesn’t trust me, that his performance is just for show. But I know there’s truth to it as well. He wants me, and what I can give him. But there’s danger, and Victory could cost me everything. Too much is at stake to be distracted by romance.People say I’m crazy. Maybe they’re right. But if I’ve already lost my mind. I can’t afford to lose my heart.

2. A Dragon's Blood - How does the saying go? ‘Never meddle in the affairs of dragons!’ But what if one of them is your omega, your fated mate? And what if he’s in danger?
Matthias
Just because two people look the same, doesn’t mean they have the same dreams. My twin brother, Kai, and I may look the same, but do we want the same thing? I thought we did…before the events of the shifter summit.The events that opened my eyes to treachery, and also to love.An assassin is on the loose and I’m sworn to protect my omega at all cost. But Pavel has grown up since we used to play as children, he may not be as vulnerable as he first appears.
Pavel
The alpha wolf is hot. I always thought so, even when we were children. But I’ve always been too unsure of myself to act on it…until now. Now is my chance.In the midst of an unfolding crisis I have to find the strength to grab hold of what I want and the fortitude to keep it, no matter what happens. Even if I have to reveal the secrets of my dragon blood.As a storm rages over the Midsummer Hotel brother is pitted against brother, the truth slowly revealing itself to the assembled shifter princes.

3. The Wolf's Shadow - Sometimes you don’t know whom you can and cannot trust, but the worst thing about being lied to is knowing you’re not worth the truth.
An alpha wolf and a reformed bad-boy bear find themselves embroiled in a murder mystery when politics, family and steamy sex collide on a dark and stormy night at the Midsummer Moon hotel.
Growing up, alpha Karsten Holt was introspective and too smart for his own good, happy to let his twin brother play the brawn. Except when it came to Godric Bowen, the omega bear whose scent entranced Kai as much as his family’s ebullient ways turned him off. But now, Godric’s turned over a new leaf and Kai’s discovered his inner alpha-stud. They’re set to explore the strange fascination that’s always linked them together.
The dragons have called for a summit and all the forester tribes are attending, but once the lights go out, and they find themselves on the wrong end of a murder plot, will they be prepared to risk it all for the chance to be together.

4. The Stag's Heart - If something doesn’t kill us, does it really make us stronger? What if that something is a brother!
Gideon has never been cared for in his life, he’s always been the carer. Omega heir to the stag throne, he’s lived his life in the shadow of the elder’s prophecy of The Golden Stag and his younger brother’s affliction…Timothy cannot shift. The brothers are sent to the summit meeting at the Midsummer hotel to discover the truth to the rumors of dragon betrayal. But can they also find a cure for Timothy in the legendary dragon archives?
Anselm has reached the end of his tether. He’s tired of the alpha life of drinking, brawling and one-night stands. He may be heir to the bear throne but he wants more, he wants someone to care for, to love. When Anselm and his two omega brothers are summoned to the Midsummer hotel they decide to seize the opportunity…and find a mate.
Murder, mystery, intrigue…and death…await the stags and the bears as they meet with the wolves and the dragons of Sarisse to discuss an alliance. But can love also be found among the destruction that awaits them?

5. A Bear's High Prince - Sometimes you need to lose the small battles in order to win the war, but love can be a battle worth winning even if the war is beyond reach.
Andrei
Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to rebuild. Thanks to my father and brother, the Lazhov family has lost the trust of its people, my people. The summit is the last chance to save all the tribes of Sirisse and protect the omega princes from the imminent threat of the Raksha.
It’s true, I don’t play well with others but it depends who it is and what they want to play. From the moment the little omega bear walked into my office offering sex in return for my protection I was on the back foot, and the game was on.
Brendan
With war on the horizon, I came to the summit to win myself an alpha dragon to protect me. I don’t believe in fated mates but I’m happy for the dragon prince to try and change my mind. I just never believed it could become reality.
As the fight for the Midsummer Moon Hotel rages, Brendan and Andrei engage in a battle of their own. Who will win? If the Gods allow maybe there can be more than one winner…

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/g0o8e56cmtu3
https://uploadrar.com/hl6l8nzhm0nd
May 8th, 2019, 9:19 am
May 20th, 2019, 3:23 pm
added
2. A Dragon's Blood
May 20th, 2019, 3:23 pm
Jun 4th, 2019, 11:08 am
added

3. The Wolf's Shadow
Jun 4th, 2019, 11:08 am