Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 14th, 2019, 4:26 pm
Berzerkers MC Series by Linny Lawless (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 918 kb
Overview:Linny grew up in Northern Virginia, right outside Washington DC. She's both a book worm and biker chick! Her debut novel, "Salvation in Chaos" was published in January of 2018. She loves to write MC Romance, Mobster Romance and Erotica.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Struck in the Crossfire- Stryker
A club member’s betrayal killed those that I loved, and revenge is the only justice you serve because that’s all you have left. You keep fighting and keep breathing, even when you’re empty of any soul. I had to fight and kill to earn the President patch of the BERZERKERS MC. We rule our criminal empire of underground fighting. Money and blood are all that’s important to me now. The brazen dark-haired spitfire named Izzy made a stupid choice to steal from my club and now I’m obligated to deal out her punishment and decide her fate. But it’s not easy when she ignites this basic primal need to protect her instead.
Izzy
I survive this outlaw MC world of fighting, killing and gambling. It was the hand I was dealt in life. And when you’re desperate to keep the ones you love safe and alive, you will do anything. I come face-to- face with the devil himself – Stryker – the President of the BERZERKERS MC. His hard body is quick and lethal. His dark eyes are empty of any kindness or mercy. But there’s something else I do see in him, and it kindles a strange warmth straight to my shielded and tattered heart.

1.5 Crossing the Line - Bear and his club, Hellion MC are in a bloody war with their enemy – the Cutthroats MC. They decide to patch over with the Berzerkers MC to strengthen their numbers and take down their enemy. Before the pact is made, Bear runs into Holly. She’s naïve and pure - a breath of fresh air to a dangerous man like him. And she’s off limits since her brother, Diezel, is the Berzerkers President. But Bear crosses that line and claims Holly for himself, even if Diezel wants me dead.

2. Highway to Home - RubikI left my club and went Nomad to help dull the pain of losing my sister, but I can’t figure out how to move on. My best friend and club president, Stryker, calls me home to battle a war with our rival club. We killed them all, and I planned on riding the open road again. But I meet Izzy’s pregnant sister, Marie, and she captivates me. She’s naïve and innocent, but she’s brave and beautiful too. Coming home is hard since the standing VP in my club isn’t giving back my patch without a fight. And the more I try to get close to Marie, the demons in my head haunt me. But I won’t leave my club brothers again, and I’ll never let go of Marie. I’ll ride through Hell to stay and make her mine.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/nmtvwxolj9ts
https://up-load.io/3h8xyt05jtti
May 14th, 2019, 4:26 pm
Sep 21st, 2019, 3:35 pm
added
1.5 Crossing the Line
Sep 21st, 2019, 3:35 pm
Aug 25th, 2021, 3:56 pm
ADDED
2. Highway to Home
Aug 25th, 2021, 3:56 pm