Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 17th, 2019, 12:02 pm
The Rourkes Series by Kylie Gilmore (2-3, 5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 737 kb
Overview: Kylie Gilmore is the USA Today bestselling author of the Happy Endings Book Club series, the Clover Park series and the Clover Park STUDS series. She writes humorous romance that makes you laugh, cry, and reach for a cold glass of water.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

2. Royal Hottie- Phillip
I never expected to be the prime target of a bachelor auction, compliments of my outrageous sister-in-law, the new queen. I don’t care if the internet has turned me into a royal hottie meme, I am not a piece of meat. So when the first eager single woman arrives at the palace, I send her packing. Only the damn woman refuses to leave.
Ruby
Why would I want to buy a date with an arrogant rude prince? I’m here to do a job, which I desperately need, and no delusional prince is going to stand in my way. Obviously, the “royal hottie” believes the hype.
So how did I end up winning the top prize in a royal bachelor auction, and what will I do with him?
I can’t let myself fall for a playboy. Besides, we’re heading in opposite directions. He’s going on an international tour for a year or more, and I absolutely have to get back to the US. Only this prince is used to getting what he wants, and now he wants me.

3. Royal Darling - A British bad boy and a runaway princess bride collide for a tempting time…
Jackson
Being a rock god isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It’s become a soulless grind. Which is why I’m now on my mate’s houseboat, far away from the spotlight, hoping to find my way back to the music.Yeah. Not gonna happen.I’ve just discovered a stowaway on board, and I can’t believe who she is. A bloody princess? And the prim little woman won’t leave the boat, so I make an offer to scare her off—a no-strings fling.Only she says yes.I say no, and she promptly locks herself in my bedroom.I swear I’m dropping her off at the next port.She’s trouble wrapped in a pretty virginal package, and I know I shouldn’t touch.
Emma
I’m a runaway bride trying to make a clean escape. But when Jackson Walker discovers me hiding on his boat—after I get over the shock of stumbling upon a rock star’s hideaway—I immediately know he’s exactly what I need. He’s wild, rough around the edges, perfect.My family would never approve. The press would skewer us. I still want him.He’s the antidote to my tightly prescribed life.But can he ever see past my title to the woman I long to be?

5. Royal Player - Polly
I’m a modern twenty-three-year-old princess bound by rules more suited to medieval times. My father’s declining health means I will soon be queen, but, as a woman, I will not be allowed to rule alone. I can only claim my birthright by marrying the man chosen for me—a business tycoon useful to our kingdom.My parents are unbending. If I do not comply, my younger cousin will take my place simply because he’s a man.I’m the one who must bend, or walk away and lose everything—my family, my birthright, my island home. I never met a man tempting enough to risk a kingdom…and then I meet him.
Oscar
I’m the good looking one. If you need to pick me out of the middle of the Rourke clan, that’s how you do it. Does it bother me that nothing is expected of the fourth-born son other than to flash my devastatingly handsome smile for the press? Maybe. Would I like to be needed even just by one person who sees me as the key to something important? Yes. And then I meet her. Only lightning struck for the wrong woman. She’s on Villroy for a short time before she must return home and marry the man her parents have chosen. If she doesn’t, she loses her birthright.If I truly care for Polly, I’ll walk away. But do I have the strength to resist the most perfect woman I’ve ever met?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/7rtujum8hykc
https://uploadrar.com/eo2g3esnv5tl
May 17th, 2019, 12:02 pm
May 18th, 2019, 10:54 am
added
3. Royal Darling
May 18th, 2019, 10:54 am
Jul 24th, 2019, 11:32 am
added
5. Royal Player
Jul 24th, 2019, 11:32 am