Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 31st, 2019, 3:08 pm
9 Books by B. Celeste
Requirements: epub reader, 3.2 mb
Overview: B. Celeste is the alter ego of Barbara C. Doyle. Her obsession with forbidden romance enabled her to pave a path into a new world of love, sex, sin, and angst.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Truth about Heartbreak- I fell in love with him when I was thirteen years old.
He was older, mysterious, and unattainable. The guy I could never touch.
Then one night changed everything for us. But there was one huge problem.
He belonged to her.

The Truth about Tomorrow - Age is just a number.
Just like he's just a boy and I'm just a girl.
Except that's not true, is it?
Because fifteen may be a number, but it's bigger than that. Bigger than us.
It's a number that separates us.
An excuse that keeps us apart.
But I'm not willing to give in until I get what I want.
After all, how many other girls can bring a grown man to his knees with one little smile?

The Truth about Us - Our story is far from perfect, but there's not one risk I regret taking to get the girl.
Not the judgment.
Not the whispers.
Not the stares.
Because age is just a number, and we survived.
Ollie and Charlie against the world.
Except now ... there's Milo.

Where the Little Birds Go - High school heartbreak turned Hollywood affair. Read the exclusive here:
When bestselling author Kinley Thomas gets the deal of a lifetime to see her book turned into a movie, the last person she expects to be cast as the leading role is Corbin Callum.
After years of living the dreams that tore them apart, Hollywood will soon force them back together. Because before Corbin became America's biggest star, he was first Kinley's biggest mistake.
Too bad for them, they never learn.

Into the Clear Water - I used his body to forget the pain until the line we drew was buried under muddied water.⁣⁣⁣
I used to believe in three things:⁣⁣⁣
That true love only existed once, heartbreak couldn’t kill you, and everything happened for a reason.⁣⁣⁣
But if that were true, I never would have watched Daniel McCray get married to another woman, have a beautiful baby girl, and pass away before my very eyes.⁣⁣
Everything I believed was a lie.⁣⁣⁣
Until I met them.⁣⁣⁣

If I Could (MM) - I never considered myself a selfish man until I met Lawrence “Ren” McKinley.
When pro baseball’s “would have been” becomes Exeter High’s newest coach, it takes one look of those flirty brown eyes and cocky smile before everything changes.
I thought I knew exactly what I wanted out of life until he walked into it.
Now, the only thing I know for sure is that I don’t want Lawrence McKinley to pay attention to anybody but me.

Tell Me When It's Over - I was twelve years old when I met one of the world’s hottest celebrities.
Thirteen when I was welcomed into his family.
Fourteen when I realized what his unconditional love felt like.
Fifteen when he helped me figure out what hope was.
And sixteen when my mother’s biggest lie changed our lives forever.
I swore I would never be like the woman whose chronic lies impacted everybody around her, but then I’d be a hypocrite.
Because three years after the truth came out, and I reunited with the boy whose innocent love had been taken from me, I realized I was living the biggest lie of all.
The one where I pretended I wasn’t in love with Kyler Bishop.

Tell Me Why It's Wrong - I was twenty-one when I first met the sarcastic Australian rock star that took the world by storm with his witty charm.
Twenty-two when I wrote a viral tabloid article on his bandmate to pay for the medicine that I needed for life.
Twenty-three when I realized my dream job in California was destroying every moral I was raised to believe in.
Twenty-four when I accepted that I might have to give up my west coast dreams to return home and admit defeat.
And twenty-five when the lead singer of Violet Wonders comes crashing back into my life with an offer I’d be stupid to refuse.
When he asks me to marry him, I think it’s a cruel joke to get back at me for everything I put his band through. But a signed marriage certificate gets us both benefits. He gets the press off his back, and I get health insurance and a place to stay.
But the world doesn’t know the real Garrick Matthews like I do, and it’s impossible not to fall for the man behind the charade. We agree to stay together for two years before going our separate ways and never looking back.
Unfortunately for me, it only takes months before I realize I love the man who will undoubtedly break my heart when all is said and done.

Wanted You More - After surviving a tragic shooting that took her mother’s life, eight-year-old Austen Cole’s life is turned upside down by the haunting memories of that traumatic Fourth of July night.
Now, when the seventeen-year-olds self-destructive behavior gets her into trouble, it’s the son of the retired cop who saved her that tries coming to her rescue before she wastes the second chance at life she was given.
But not even twenty-two-year-old Noah Kingsley can help the snarky girl who insists she doesn’t need anybody.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/7NHqsMm
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/6yuefv2qvujc
May 31st, 2019, 3:08 pm
Jul 31st, 2019, 3:20 pm
added

The Truth about Tomorrow
Jul 31st, 2019, 3:20 pm
Dec 4th, 2019, 12:52 am
added
The Truth about Us
Dec 4th, 2019, 12:52 am