Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 26th, 2019, 10:24 pm
A Dopeman & His Shawty ( books 1-3 ) by Tina J
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3 MB
Overview: My name is Tina Jenkins and I am a married mother of three. I currently reside in New Jersey and have been writing Urban Fiction since 2015. I enjoy writing my ideas down and entertaining the readers. I've written over 100 books na have no plan of stopping. Writing is my passion and I hope to continue with my passion.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

A Dopeman & His Shawty 1
Kenji Smith is a businessman who has everything; including the woman he plans on marrying and spending the rest of his life with. The relationship is perfect from the outside looking in, but what happens when secrets come to light and ends their future? Kenji decides seven years is a long time for things to just end; however, after hearing some of the vile actions his ex committed, he can no longer salvage anything. Sadly, like most ex’s, Robin is in denial and refuses to let any woman take him from her.
Nyana Simpson has gone through a lot in her youth, but she made it. As an adult, she’s living her life carefree, and nothing can bring her down. She has a job, and her own place but the loneliness creeps in making her feel as if no one can love her. She comes in contact with a man who couldn’t possibly desire her, the same way she desires him. What happens when one family member brings them together, and another is desperately trying to keep them apart?

A Dopeman & His Shawty 2
Nyana finally found the man of her dreams. He’s amazing in every aspect and the definition of perfection in her eyes. Nothing can come between them; not even his ex Robin. But what happens when the person she least concerns herself with concocts a plan to destroy what her and Kenji built?
Trying to gain the attention of a man who wants nothing to do with her, Lizzie decides to take matters in her own hands. The hunt is on for her because what she took from Kenji can never see the light of day; however, will he still feel the same when he comes face to face with the truth?
Sade has returned to her nightmare and come to the conclusion, she’ll live out her last days with Kerron. He is still fighting relentlessly to keep her in his life no matter what the cost. But will he let her go once he realizes her love belongs to another man or will he result in doing the extreme to make sure no one will have her if he can’t?

A Dopeman & His Shawty 3
Sade thinks of a way to draw Kerron out, but Jai has an issue with it. Afraid of what will happen if it doesn’t go right, he allows his brother Kenji to step in to handle it. Gina resurfaces and attempts to reclaim her spot in Adjani‘s life but will she?
Rodney and Adrian worked hard to stay together and won’t let anyone block their blessing; including his ex Julius. But what happens when Rodney decides to save Julius, and his entire world comes crumbling down. Adrian doesn’t have time to baby Rodney and leaves him alone for good. Is there anything he can do to save their relationship or has Adrian had enough?
Once again, Nyana can’t catch a break. As soon as her and Kenji get it right, Lizzie finds a way to wiggle her way in to cause more problems. However; Kenji has so much going on that he reaches out to one of his friends for help and he has no problem coming in to assist.
Take a ride on this explosive finale and find out if everyone gets their happy ending or if some relationships aren’t worth saving.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/2usuccmm72se

Mirror:
http://www.restfilee.com/gl4b8zfqa5hx/tjdopman.rar.html
Jun 26th, 2019, 10:24 pm

No longer active.