Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 27th, 2019, 2:39 am
4 Books by R. Cayden
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: R. Cayden is the pen name of an MM and MMM romance author living in the Midwest. His work features characters learning about love, life, and sex through unconventional relationships. He is an avid reader, and loves stories with as much heat as heart, and plenty of surprises.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MMM

ImageImageImage

The Geek and His Bad Boys - Can his tender heart handle their scorching passion?
Some people have to fight like hell for their love.
Striker and Dante? They come out swinging.
Frances:
I thought I was just going to get a tattoo.
It was so out of character. All of my gaymer friends thought I was going to chicken out because I’m afraid of needles.
But I was done being scared of things. I had spent enough of my life being scared.
Scared of bullies. Of my father.
Scared of every jerk who put me down.
The thing is, Striker and Dante? The tattoo artists?
They scare me.
They scare me because of how amazing it feels when I’m with them.
They scare me because, once we get together, I’m doing things I never thought I would do.
And most of all, they scare me because of how much they love each other.
Could I dare to be loved like that, too?
To be theirs?

Love Spanks - Don’t blush. It will just make you look sweeter…
Whack! Smack! Slap!
Xavier
That sound has always made my heart flutter.
Especially after a fateful game of truth or dare in college.
Awkward freshman, meet dreamboat senior.
Humiliating.
Except I’m not in college anymore. I’m twenty-five, and inheriting my father’s candy store.
And that dreamboat is suddenly back in Denver.
He’s brought his dashing smile with him from Manhattan.
Not to mention those strong hands.
For one year, he’s in Denver to manage a prestigious city redevelopment project.
The kind of big budget thing they throw galas for.
The kind of project that just might steamroll a little candy shop like mine.
But when it comes to Dominick, it’s not only my shop that’s in trouble.
If there is one man who can make me confess my desires, it’s him.
Desires I never thought I could speak, let alone feel...
Desires that beat in my heart for him, whether I'm prepared to admit it or not.

The Guy They Need - Flirty, femme Marco and his suave boyfriend Demir are living their best happily ever after. Co-owners of the hottest nightclub in Philadelphia, they’re also one of the city’s happiest couples, with a fire still burning hot a decade after falling in love. All their friends know they’re living the high life. They just don’t know that, these days, the high life has more to do with accounting software and mortgages than with glitter and dancing.
Until one night, Grayson decides to go out for a cocktail.
It’s been two years since Grayson and his ex-girlfriend broke up. He’s spent that time hiding in his apartment, and working up the courage to start dating men. Not that he expects to find his first boyfriend at a nightclub, anyway. He doesn’t even know how to tell a prospective date that he is a transgender man, much less does he want to give his heart away to the first person he meets.
Or to the first people he meets, for that matter.
Grayson finds unexpected romance, and with Demir and Marco, is able to explore his desires. But as his feelings for both men develop, could there really be room for him, in the perfect life that Marco and Demir share? Or does something always have to change, once you realize what your heart truly needs?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/hglwciy0jioq
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/b6vad37s7bly
Jun 27th, 2019, 2:39 am
Dec 9th, 2019, 11:00 pm
added

The Guy They Need
Dec 9th, 2019, 11:00 pm