Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 27th, 2019, 8:05 am
Blackwell Jinn Series by Nikki Kardnov (1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb, 381 kb
Overview:Nikki Kardnov writes steamy paranormal fiction by day. Also by night. She loves naps, coffee and the color black.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Three Wishes - Her wish is his command...
Ashley is desperate and looking for a miracle.
And as a Jinn, I can strike a deal with her.
Three wishes.
Whatever she desires…
Naturally I have selfish motives of my own.
I’m the prince of this city, after all.
Ruthless in business. Wealthy. Powerful.
I could have anyone I want.
But Ashley has me obsessing over her.
An obsession that's unexplainable.
Those deep green eyes.
Her wild spirit.
I want her all to myself.
She's the only woman who makes me powerless.
And now, with the deal coming to a close...
There's no way I'm letting her go.
She can belong to no one else.
Not when I'd move heaven and earth to make her mine.

2. Two Deals - “Careful what you wish for, love.”
WILLA
Willa Locke, crappy psychic and crappier bartender, is battling some demons. Literally. She just wants to run away from it all and be normal for once. Why can’t she have the perfect happy life that seems to come so damn easy to everyone else?
Thankfully, she knows of one very suave, very self-indulgent djinn who might just be willing to help her if the price is right.
POE
Poe Blackwell has lived for centuries by two rules: always look out for number one (ahem, himself) and never get thy hands dirty. Well, unless he stood to gain something. And the only thing Poe has ever wanted is power.
So when Willa comes to him looking for a deal, his first thought is: what do I get out of this?
Willa claims to know the name of his soul mate. In the world of djinn, a soul mate is a gateway to incredible power. If he can find this woman and bind himself to her, he would always be the most powerful man in the room.
But as their deal plays out and Poe spends more time with Willa, he starts to feel an insufferable attraction to her. What the bloody hell is going on? Why can’t he stop thinking of her? And why does he suddenly want to protect her from her demons?
When it comes down to it, Poe is faced with a choice: power or love?

3. One Mark - Lola’s got crap taste in men. It’s a family curse, really. So she’s come up with a new rule for her dating life: do not sleep with men you like. Just in time, too, it turns out, because she’s recently met Thorin Blackwell—a hot as hell djinn with a face like a god and abs to match.
But nope, she’s safely friend-zoned Thorin. As long as they stay friends, Lola has nothing to fear. No drama. No betrayals. And certainly no broken hearts.
Thorin has his own reasons for keeping Lola at arm’s length. She’s vibrant, gorgeous, funny…and exactly the kind of woman he can never have. Monsters like him don’t get a happily ever after.
But when Thorin’s past comes back to haunt him, Lola is dragged into the center of a war between two of the most powerful djinn clans. Every wall will be torn down as they’re thrust together in a fight for their lives…and their hearts.

4. That Forbidden Life - Living in a mansion with a family of immortal djinn...what could possibly go wrong?
As a house manager at Blackwell House, there are only a few rules Oddie has to follow:
1) Do her job.
2) Always keep the Blackwells’ secrets.
3) Do not fall in love with a Blackwell.
Too bad Oddie has already broken rule #3.
Mad Blackwell is the oldest Blackwell brother and the most insufferably gorgeous, stubborn man Oddie has ever met. He’s also loyal to a fault, extremely protective, and oh right, clever with his hands.
Mad and Oddie had one misstep in a dark closet and agreed to forget it ever happened. Except now their secret is threatening to come out and if anyone figures out the truth, it might be more than just their reputations on the line.
Now Oddie has to decide: should she be the dutiful daughter she was told to be or fight for the love she thought she’d never have?

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://drop.download/wt2nzbvy5oj1
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/lvr6mdhz8k02h

4. That Forbidden Life
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/d3cc170fda862796
https://drop.download/3e6tx60oskzl
Jun 27th, 2019, 8:05 am
Aug 20th, 2020, 3:05 pm
added
4. That Forbidden Life
Aug 20th, 2020, 3:05 pm