Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 19th, 2019, 3:23 am
5 Books by Madison Wright
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 772 kb 181 kb
Overview: The alter ego of a 30-something homely housewife. Happy go lucky mom by day, raunchy romance writer by night (and during her lunch break). Madison's passion for romancer writing lead her to scribbling down saucy love scenes during her free time as an escape from her lovely, but sometimes mundane life.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

The Boss's Fake Bride - The Contract states “pretend” Fiancé. But my heart can’t tell the difference. Arrogant, rich, A-hole who’s too damn hot for his own good. Everything I shouldn’t (and don’t) want…So how the hell did I end up in this situation? The Fake Fiancé to the Billionaire boss from hell. He’s a gorgeous, charming, jackass with an ego that’s sure to be bigger than any bulge.So how did I end up here? Well, it turns out, when you seriously need your job or face bankruptcy and moving yourself and your dog back into your mom’s basement, you’ll agree to pretty much anything.
To survive, I gave myself 3 rules to live by:
• Don’t end up in bed with him
• Don’t fall in love
• Don’t do anything you’ll regret later.
Well, it’s just too bad…. I’ve always been A SUCKER for breaking the rules.Forbidden love has too much appeal. The moment I experience him, I’m addicted and there’s no rehab in sight.When I realize I’m falling for him for real, I’m snapped back to the reality that this is all just a game for him. Just a show for the cameras. Or could this pretend romance blossom into something real?

Bride To My Brother's Best Friend - The life of an artist wasn’t nearly as romantic as I had pictured. Busting into the high-brow art scene of Los Angeles had been damn near impossible. That’s the only reason I decided to hear out my brother Justin’s ridiculous idea.
Justin’s best friend Liam was the heir to his family’s fortune. With his father is planning on running for office, he’s threatening to cut Liam off if he doesn’t fix his public image. I may not have gotten my big break yet, but my strong presence on social media could be used in his favor if I were to show a softer side of him.
To be clear, Liam and I have never gotten along, with the exception of one kiss beneath the Sundial Bridge. That was a long time ago. The task at hand would be to fake a relationship long enough to get Liam out of hot water and for me to rub shoulders with his father’s fancy art friends.

Knocked Up By The Billionaire- Alison Stice is a documentary film-maker tasked with following Cameron Enders, an internet famous adrenaline junkie for six months and compiling enough footage to create a documentary about his life. His sponsor, her employer has put a very explicit clause in her contract that states she cannot get involved with Cameron sexually. This doesn’t seem like a challenge at first since she detests his playboy party-life ways. But it turns out to be harder than she thinks; he is sexy and flirty, and the more time they spend together, the more she sees who he really is underneath. Can she tame a soul as wild as his? There is also the fact that she’s secretly carrying his baby.

Playing With The Enemy - Mr. Tall, Dark and Douchey is causing me all kinds of problems...
Working 3 jobs while at college and struggling to maintain my GPA, I crashed pretty hard.
The result. I’m being punished and I have to share a room with the biggest name and hearth-throb on campus.
The trouble:
• He’s the burning hot, bad-boy superstar of the football team
• Biggest sports star on campus and even bigger jerk
• Sexy as hell
My only problem, I’m a SUCKER for a bad boy and damn if his dominant attitude isn’t skin tingling.
And now he sleeps on a bed only a few feet from mine!
One game day with him and my life changes forever.
Will I be able to make it through this semester with my GPA and dignity intact?…

Knocked Up By The Movie Star - HIM: She once told me I’d never be a star, then got me dropped from her dad’s talent agency. Now she wants me to be her plus one at a charity event. I might be the hottest actor in L.A., but even I can’t melt the princess’s cold demeanor, until one steamy night that leaves us both breathless. But has her affection all been a ploy? I know she’s keeping secrets, but I never thought they would be this earth-shattering…
HER: Other people think he’s charming, but he’s never been anything more than a pain in my ass. That is, until Daddy’s business is in the toilet and I need his star power to bring us back from the brink. I have a plan: Get his attention at the charity event, then persuade him to return to the agency. Seduction was never part of the plan, but will he ever believe me? Especially when he finds out our night together leaves me plus one?

Download Instructions:
all
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/o6xoeugglo2f
https://drop.download/c4d8ecfzon4a

Knocked Up By The Movie Star
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/7v5xkt3klf1h
https://drop.download/gv2fl4saeqfj
Jul 19th, 2019, 3:23 am
Aug 5th, 2019, 11:50 pm
added
Bride To My Brother's Best Friend
Aug 5th, 2019, 11:50 pm