Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 21st, 2019, 3:25 pm
K&S Securities Series by A.J. Andersen (1-5)
Requirements: epub reader, 1.4 MB
Overview: She is a sucker for nice guys and the women who love them, There are enough jerks out here in the real world and she just doesn't want to give them any space in her writing... unless they are the bad guys. Her heroes will always be good men who will go to any lengths to love and protect the lovely women they give their hearts.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Finding Faye - Faye Cooper has been in hiding for years. Hiding from a threat she isn't even sure is real. Struggling to survive she has one hope. The boy who grew up and left her behind.
Travis Keller. Never able to forget the little girl he left behind he's made his search for Faye his life's work. In spite of a successful business, and what should be a happy life, finding her is the only thing he wants.
When their worlds collide the last thing they expect is the mob to get involved.

2. Acquiring Analise - Analise
He is all I've ever wanted, but let's be real.
A girl like me and a man like him?
I NEVER let myself dream that WE could ever be possible.
Until we were-
And nothing turned out like I had hoped.
What else was I supposed to do?
I ran.
I hid.
Until I didn't have a choice and I knew I HAD to go back.
Xavier
She is all I've ever wanted.
To acquire.
To possess.
To love.
In spite of who I am.
Especially in spite of who my family is.
But when I finally make her MINE it all goes to hell.
She runs.
She hides.
Until my family finds her.
They won't stop me from getting her back.
Possible triggers include kidnapping, physical assault and rough sex.

3. Embracing Ellie - Ellie
All my days are the same. I work, sleep and then get up and work again. Day after day and nothing ever changes.
I love my family, but there has to be something more. Someone just for me.
Then one night he is there. Kind, protective and sweet. Too good to be true.
I have no idea what to do, so when I lose control of the situation, what else is there to do but push him away?
Even if the only thing I want is to be held in his embrace.
Blake
All it took was one look, one single glance and she owned me heart and soul.
I never knew what I was missing until she smiled at me, until I kissed her sweet lips and was changed forever.
I will face any challenge, fight any battle, to make her see that I am hers and she is mine.
Even if the only one standing in my way is her.
Embracing Ellie is book 3 in the K&S Securities Series. It picks up the story from Blake Stone's perspective, a little removed from the angst of Finding Faye and Acquiring Analise, but still in the thick of the action. Finding Faye (Book One) and Acquiring Analise (Book Two) should be read first.
Blake Stone has purposefully kept women at a distance, focusing on his computers and building K&S with Travis.
Ellie Lovell's entire life is about responsibility and doing what need to be done to provide for her family.
When they meet they are drawn toward each other, but neither of them have experience with relationships. Blake wants to protect Ellie from every worry she has.
When he goes a step too far she distances herself, not wanting any man to fight her battles, even knowing that she isn't good at fighting her own.
Together they have to learn that it's okay to le

4. Guarded by Grayson: Nikki and Grayson Duet Book One - Nothing has ever come easy for Nikki Brooks, so when she meets Grayson Callen it feels like maybe, for the first time, her luck is changing. Until she's taken by Dominic Cerelli to satisfy his dark intentions. Nikki holds on against all hope, praying to be rescued. She never expects salvation to come in the form of the man she had connected with, and had clung to the memory of, during those dark days.
Once freed of her bonds the work of healing begins and Grayson is determined to stay by her side while she learns to navigate a world that no longer feels safe, to learn to trust the people who rally around her and to dare to open her heart to the one man who lights a fire in her tattered heart.
Guarded by Grayson is book one in the Nikki and Grayson Duet and is part of the K&S Securities Series. The duet CAN be read as a standalone, but is best read in conjunction with the other books in the K&S series for background and to know who everyone is.
*trigger warning* kidnapping, trafficking, sexual assault

5. Nascent Nikki: Nikki and Grayson Duet Book Two - Grayson
Nascente.
In Italian it means just coming into existance or being birthed. A rising star.
No other word defines her better.
She's my everything. Best friend. Lover.. soul mate..
It's been my privilege to be by her side on some of the hardest days of her life.
Only one thing stands between us and our happily ever after. The man responsible for her worst nightmares.
Nikki
When I was rescued from the pit of hell I thought the worst was over.
I was wrong.
Some days putting the shattered pieces of my life back together feels impossible.
Through it all he's been by my side. My protector. My strength. My love.
When my nightmare returns, intent on tearing us apart, will I have healed enough to face it or will I be dragged into the depths forever this time?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/jhvhiq2clwmm
https://uploadrar.com/6t8nl7469iu6
Aug 21st, 2019, 3:25 pm
Nov 7th, 2019, 3:49 pm
added
2. Acquiring Analise
Nov 7th, 2019, 3:49 pm
Nov 19th, 2020, 3:49 pm
ADDED
4. Guarded by Grayson: Nikki and Grayson Duet Book One
Nov 19th, 2020, 3:49 pm