Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 23rd, 2019, 4:29 am
Boston Terriers Hockey Series by Jacob Chance (1, 3, 5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 mb
Overview:Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Checked - They call him ‘Wilde Man’. Rumor has it he’s an animal on the ice and between the sheets.
Like the rest of the female population, I’ve been crushing on Clancy Wilde, the captain of Boston University’s hockey team, since the first time I saw him. Big, blond, and charming, he ticks all the boxes.
When we find ourselves at a wedding, drunk and flirting, I know I can finally check this tattooed, bad boy, hockey player off my wish list.
One night is all it was meant to be, until I see two pink lines on the pregnancy test.
How did the notch on my belt turn into a ball and chain?

3. BLOCKED - Attending Boston University was something we were supposed to do together, until Shaw Masters, my brother’s best friend, broke my heart and chased our dream without me.
Choosing bromance over romance, Shaw is now living his best life, playing hockey for the Boston Terriers while I’ve wasted a year letting my shattered heart rob me of my future
But not anymore.
Now, also attending B.U., I’m determined to forget he exists.
Who cares if he’s everywhere I turn with his familiar, lingering gaze drawing me in?
Who cares if his presence stirs up old feelings best forgotten?
He might be the goalie, but it’s my turn to block him from gliding back into my heart.

5. TRIPPED - Eight hundred and eighty days. That’s how long it’s been since my no good ex broke my heart. And I was doing just fine without him.
But now, with both of us playing hockey for Boston University and running in the same circles, I can’t seem to avoid him—no matter how hard I try.
And boy do I try.
It seems my former boyfriend is cockier than ever—if that’s even possible. He thinks by aiming his crooked, dimpled smile my way, all the pain he caused will be forgotten.
Not a chance.
No longer the same naive girl, it’ll take more than striking good looks and flirty banter to trip up my plans for the future.
I’ve got goals, and giving Donovan Archer a second chance with my heart isn’t one of them.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/h4ojshrrnkih
https://uploadrar.com/s9c9piblw6mu
Aug 23rd, 2019, 4:29 am