Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 24th, 2019, 9:52 am
Discovering Me series by Ann Maree Craven, Michelle MacQueen (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 2.6 MB
Overview: Ann Maree Craven writes Young Adult Contemporary Romance with crossover appeal to audiences of all ages. She believes in stories that make you think and she loves playing with foreshadowing, leaving clues and hints for the careful reader.

Michelle MacQueen has a brain that won't seem to quiet down, forcing her into many different genres to suit her various sides. Under the name M. Lynn, she writes fantasy along with her Michelle MacQueen romances.
Genre: Romance, MM

Image Image

Dating Nashville (#1): Becks: How does a straight guy accidentally come out as gay to the entire country music world?
I’ll get back to you when I know the answer.
It all happened so fast. One moment, my best friend’s little brother is standing in a sea of people as his boyfriend breaks his heart. Again.
The next, I’m jumping off stage mid-concert to give him the kiss of his life—or maybe the kiss of my life.
I’m Beckett Anderson. Yes, that Beckett. The one who never does the smart thing, messes up daily, and somehow ended up with millions of screaming fans.
Fans who now think I’m dating Nicky St. Germaine.
The label says I can’t come out as straight (Is that even a thing?), that I can’t tell the world I lied.
But this lie of mine… it doesn’t hold a candle to the one I tell myself.

Nicky: How does the quiet gay guy end up kissing the straight country music star in front of thousands of his screaming fans?
I still can’t fathom what he was thinking when he jumped off that stage, but that kiss… None of it was real, but it felt like it. At least to me.
I’m Nicky St. Germaine, son of a football Hall of Famer, best friends with rock star, Nari Won Song—and whatever I am to country music sensation, Beckett Anderson. The jury’s still out on that one. What does a small town kid do when so many of his friends and family are famous? He hides. Frequently.
Now the spotlight is on me, and there is nowhere left to hide. I’m supposed to pretend to be Beckett’s adoring boyfriend for a few weeks, but that’s not so easy when I’d give almost anything for it to be true.

Dating Washington (#2): Asher: I live in a fishbowl. Sometimes I call it a prison.
The White House is the only home I’ve ever really known. Yeah, that White House.
The entire world idolizes my family. And me? I’m the president’s gay son, Asher Brooks. Some people cheer for me, others only want me to go away.
I wish they’d all just see me, Asher.
I come with a lot of baggage in the form of a team of secret service agents following me wherever I go and a codename that reminds them all just who I am.
It’s no wonder I’ve never been kissed.
Now it’s my birthday and my present? A huge, stuffy party, Washington style.
I didn’t expect my former best friend, Kenny, to show up. I didn’t plan to escape my own party with him. I’ve hated him since the day he decided he couldn’t be friends with the gay kid.
So, why did I let him kiss me?
And why do I want to do it again?

Kenny: Hockey is life.
Well, I want it to be. I have a three letter goal: N-H-L.
Focusing on my dream helps me tune out my parents’ constant disapproval.
Because I’m that guy, Kenny Montgomery, son of the conservative senator. Only months ago, every media outlet posted pictures of me kissing another boy.
Yep, outed in epic fashion. Go big or go home.
I’d rather just go home.
Now, here I am at the White House of all places, forced to sit through a party for someone I once considered my only friend. But that was before. Before I abandoned him, afraid people would assume I played for his team (News flash. I did.)
He’s become this tall, insanely talented artist. Even if it was possible for me to leave every doubt behind, Asher Brooks is out of my league.
It’s better to focus on that three letter goal.
G-A-Y.
No, not that one.
N-H-L.
Yeah, I’m screwed.

Download Instructions:
Dropapk

Mirror:
Dailyuploads
Upload.ac
Sep 24th, 2019, 9:52 am

Oct 18th, 2019, 10:49 am
Added: Dating Washington (#2)