Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 2nd, 2019, 10:33 am
Preppers Series by C&V Guyer (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: C&V Guyer are a mother/daughter writing duo from a tiny town in Missouri. They write YA Paranormal Romantic Comedy as well as N/A Post-Apocalyptic Reverse Harem Romantic Comedy. Their books include laugh out loud moments, unique stories, and amazing characters you will wish were real!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. High Life at the End of the World - The end of the world started the day the alien spaceships appeared in the sky. They killed the men and took the women. Doing things to their minds, taking away their memories and intelligence, turning them into mindless sex slaves. The men that escaped their death rays went underground, living as mole people. And I’m the only woman left on the planet.
Okay, so I’m totally messing with you. I don’t have a clue how the end of the world happened. No one does. Could have been a terrorist attack or it could have just been mother nature finally fed up with taking all the crap the humans were dishing. All I know is that for the first time in my 19 years on this planet, I got lucky. Real damn lucky.
While the Ragers (that’s what I call them, anyway, feel free to make up your own name) stumble about the world, growling, snarling and looking generally angry, I am sipping my iced lemonade on my pool floatie. Working on my tan and just catching some rays.
Yeah, the universe decided I would survive the end of the world when it had my cousin ditch her job to spend the weekend with her boyfriend. She begged me to cover her shift as a maid for some million-dollar house in a gated community. Me, being the good cousin, I am, agreed to poke through a millionaire’s things under the pretense of cleaning. Don’t deny it, you would snoop too if you had the chance.
So yeah, there’s a pool, a giant library, an entertainment room and a state-of-the-art bunker completely stocked with food and supplies. Yup, you read that right! The millionaire is a super prepper! It’s seriously like the universe saved up all my good luck for one big life changing lucky break. But really, it can’t possibly get any better, right?
Oh, yeah, did I forget to mention the five hot guys that live in the community that could make even a female Rager stop and stare in awe? And did I mention the only other woman in the community is an old lady?
I’ll just be living the High Life at the End of the World if you need me.

2. Low Life at the End of the World - Phi’s Road Trip Supplies List -
Snacks – Check
Map – Sorta Check
Good Entertainment – Check
Adventurous nature – Check
Looted toys from sex shops along the way – You know it!
Car full of super-hot eye candy – Check Check Check
Oh, and a suitcase full of weapons ready to slay any bad guys we meet along the way – Got it!
I’m Phi Meeker and I’m on the road trip of a lifetime during the apocalypse. I know most folks would say it’s the end of the world, but for a Meeker, this is an amazing new beginning that I plan on enjoying to the fullest! Dads had it right all along. The Meekers Shall inherit the Earth… and there really is safety in numbers.

3. My Love Life at the End of the World - Everyone has always thought that my sister, Josephine, was the Meeker princess. And I can see it, long, almost magical looking hair, fair skin, big blue eyes. She certainly looks like a princess should.
But she’s not. Not even close.
Phi is a knight, a soldier who isn’t afraid of going out into the world on her own, battling dragons and monsters and exploring places unknown. She’s brave, strong, adventurous. Everything a princess is not.
Everything I’m not.
I’m just a princess, sitting in my tower, waiting for true loves first kiss to wake me up and get my story started.
But I’m getting tired of waiting around for my princes on their slow ass steeds.
I’m Finley Meeker, the true Meeker Princess, and I am setting out to find my happily ever after.
Wanna come with?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/kkrzx6r8w4vp
https://uploadrar.com/3dcnja5tv71r
Oct 2nd, 2019, 10:33 am
Feb 29th, 2020, 3:32 pm
ADDED
2. Low Life at the End of the World
Feb 29th, 2020, 3:32 pm
Dec 1st, 2020, 6:56 am
added
3. My Love Life at the End of the World