Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 18th, 2019, 12:57 am
Deathdealer Series by Alice Bello (1-3)
Requirements: epub reader, 686 kb
Overview: I write funny, sexy romances and romances about creatures that go bump in the night. I love pizza and Dove milk chocolate minis too.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Better Off Dead - After six months of having to live at her grandmother’s, wearing Walmart sales rack clothes and flipping burgers after school, former queen-bee/mean-girl Lucy Hart has had enough! She vows to climb her way back to the lifestyle and social status she lost after her father’s incarceration for tax evasion, no matter the cost.
She connives her way into a sweet paycheck for posing as a rich bachelor’s fake fiancée. But she doesn’t count on her new faux beau being a werewolf, or that his crazy creature of the night girlfriend is trying desperately to kill her off.
And then there the matter of her own spanking new and utterly gross power: necromancy.

2. Not Dead Yet - Getting married should be a happy time: dress fittings, cake tastings, bridal showers. But for former mean-girl Lucy Hart, things have gone very, very wrong. Someone has been sending assassins of every ilk and species to hunt her down and kill the hell out of her.
On top of that, she has a hunky vampire giving her the eye, new creepy powers to try and master, and a sorority to rush. Oh, and she has to find time to snuggle with her shifter finance. So hired killers are just one too many things on her plate.

3. To the Dead - Up-and-coming witch Abby Adams has her work cut out for her. She has a last-minute bridal shower to pull off, werewolves to strong-arm into minding their manners—and not slaughtering each other—and a hot new ectomancer boyfriend to try and find time to snuggle with… and someday kiss. But then someone drops a super-nasty hex on her. Abby has to fight for her life, finish setting up the bridal shower and sever the malevolent curse before whoever put the whammy on her knocks her off for good. Simple enough. But will she survive to attend the party? Or get that kiss?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/hmp6nlyxathc
https://uploadrar.com/v1rvx66w2i5w
Oct 18th, 2019, 12:57 am