Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 27th, 2019, 10:19 pm
2 Novels by Jordan Grant
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 1.9 MB
Overview: Jordan Grant is a lost soul, who changed majors three times in college before settling on English. Because she has about as much patience as her beautiful, wonderful (did she mention ah-mazing!) toddler, she graduated a year early and then went to law school because, well... She mentioned she's a lost soul, right?
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Cruel Cravings: I met him my first day at Livingston Prep. I thought he was my friend, but beauty is a cruel deceiver. He orchestrated the (second) worst moment of my life. He is my enemy.

Yet his electric blue eyes and hair as black as night haunt my dreams. His kisses, sinfully sweet, still poison my lips.

I am twenty-one year old, Cora Nambett. Fresh churned ground covers my father. Multiple Sclerosis threatens to paralyze my mother. We are about to lose our home.

Desperation sends me to his door.
Blood will bind my promise to him.
Hate will help me survive.

The MI6 Playboy: Brilliant, beautiful, and broken-hearted, CIA agent Evangeline Evans is eager to impress her bosses back in Washington. Permanent bachelor Oliver Stone is MI6’s number one operative. They sound like a good team, right?

But there's a problem (or two or a thousand)...
Oliver is still a tiny bit bitter Evangeline left him with blue balls tied to a bedpost in Barcelona eight months prior. Oh, and Evangeline is still pissed Oliver stole her glory...

It'll be a miracle if the sparks that fly don't start a fire.

Download Instructions:
Dropapk

Mirror:
Uploadship
Dec 27th, 2019, 10:19 pm

Feb 16th, 2020, 8:29 pm
Added: The MI6 Playboy
Feb 16th, 2020, 8:29 pm