Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 27th, 2020, 3:11 pm
Kingdom of Fae Series by Angel Lawson (1-4)
Requirements: epub reader, 605 kb
Overview: Angel Lawson is a USA Today Bestselling Paranormal Romance author of adult and young adult fiction.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. The Guardian - He was sent to protect her.
She held a power she didn’t understand.
I’d spent the first twenty years of my life following my overprotective father’s rules, working at the family business, fighting the urge to rebel. After my mother’s death, he couldn’t handle losing me, too.
I did what I was asked, killing time by reading my horoscope and obsessing on the hot guy that came in every day, but all that changed the day of the accident. When I touched him and the vision flooded my senses. That’s when I learned Liam Caldwell wasn’t just a mysterious, handsome man.
He was more.
And when we touched, I discovered that I was more, too.
Unfortunately, Liam wasn’t the only one I was tied to, and they were coming for me, dead or alive.

2. The Realms - Mine.
That one word changed my life.
Liam Caldwell, Sidhe Guardian, claimed I was his mate. I couldn't deny there was something electric between us.
But I do know that I don't trust him.
He knew too much and won't tell me the truth about the people hunting me or what was on the other side of the gate--who lived on the other side of the realm.
But Liam wasn't only one taking an interest in me. My newfound freedom opened up a new world.
A world Liam didn't want me to see.

3. The Lost Queen - Worlds Collide when Nadya crosses the portal and into her mother's land of Talamh.
She's betrayed Liam, the Sidhe Guardian, that calls himself her mate. She's abandoned her father for a world she doesn't understand. Love, lust and destiny will chase her down from one realm to the next.
What happens when Nadya discovers her real fate? Her true legacy? And what will she do with the power that comes with it.

4. The Union - Nayda confirms her true fate as the Lost Queen of Talamh but power comes with a price. What will her aunts do when they discover she's reclaimed their mother's land?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/5ob7wcbfa4na
https://uploadrar.com/fc0wm0uyj9dg
Jan 27th, 2020, 3:11 pm
Mar 15th, 2020, 3:30 pm
ADDED
3. The Lost Queen
Mar 15th, 2020, 3:30 pm