Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 8th, 2020, 1:11 am
Bay City Coven Series by Jayda Marx (1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 343 kb
Overview: I live in rural Ohio with my husband and two sons who drive me nuts, but I love them with all my heart. I enjoy reading and writing romance of all types, but gay romance is my forte and favorite!
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImage

1. Shadow Walker - Silas - For nearly seven hundred years, I’ve protected my coven, fighting against every foe that plagued us. I never imagined that an ancient evil would resurface, or that it would attack what means more to me than anything; my mate. Now my closest friends and I are tasked with spreading warning to other vampires in covens across the country, and recruiting as many as we can to fight alongside us. I’m responsible for the very existence of our kind, and the safety and well-being of my human fated love.
Maddox - So there I was, minding my own damn business at work when I came face to face with evil incarnate. The thing runs me down and tries to eat me, and that’s not even the weirdest part of my night! In twelve hours, my eyes are opened to a world I didn’t even know existed; a world of Fate, forever, darkness, and danger, and I’m stuck right in the middle of it all. The strangest part? There’s nowhere else I’d rather be.

2. Into the Shadows - An ancient evil has resurfaced. For the first time in nearly seven hundred years, ghouls are roaming the earth again. And this time, they're not alone. Head Elder Abel of the Fairview Vampire Coven has made a pact with the creatures; to join their strengths and take control of the world by fear and force.
Silas and his mate Maddox, along with their friends Thomas and Eleanor, have uncovered this plot and are tasked with finding the ghouls' whereabouts. They and the allies they've gathered from covens across the country must stop this evil in its tracks.
Though their situation is dire, Silas honors the promise of romance he made to his sweet and sassy mate. Maddox introduces him to new experiences, smoking hot encounters, and a love deeper than he ever imagined.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/whjhvz5wehac
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/smo8i8ttraue
Feb 8th, 2020, 1:11 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 12:29 am
added
2. Into the Shadows
Jul 7th, 2020, 12:29 am