Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 9th, 2020, 4:16 pm
Noble Hearts Series by Anna St. Claire (Book 1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 900KB (retail)
Overview: Anna St. Claire is a big believer that nothing is impossible if you believe in yourself. She sprinkles her stories with laughter, romance, mystery and lots of possibilities, adhering to the belief that goodness and love will win the day.
Genre: Historical Romance

ImageImageImageImage

The Earl She Left Behind (Book 1):
Maggie Winters had everything she always wished for — betrothed to the man of her dreams, a loving home, and a new puppy. But it all changes when her parents die and her new guardian sweeps Maggie from town and forces her to marry a stranger to pay his debts. When she suddenly finds herself a widow and free of an unhappy marriage, can she finally find the love she's dreamed of?
Lord Maxwell Wilde still loves Maggie Winters, despite his years abroad in service to the Crown. They had planned to marry until she disappeared from his life, leaving only a scribbled note in her wake. Returning home late from an assignment in the middle of a sudden storm, he finds a badly injured woman lying in the road. He saves her only to realize he has rescued the woman he had never forgotten.
Hearts are in play as danger beckons them into a treacherous game. Do they dare grab a second chance at love?

Romancing A Wallflower (Book 2):
A tragic riding accident leaves Lilian DeLacey unable to walk and restricts her life to books and quiet activities. When her twin sister convinces her to attend just one ball, she accepts. Wheelchair-bound, she watches the dancers with longing, until a startling familiar masculine scent unlocks memories of the mysterious man who had saved her—none other than the charming and affable John Andrews. Meeting John creates a desire to walk again and not miss out on life, but can he love a woman who may never walk again?
John Andrews, the Earl of Harlow returned from the Napoleonic wars with scars both inside and out. Nightly dreams force him to relive horrors he would soon forget and make him fear ever falling in love, lest he harms a bride who shares his bed. John attends a ball while on assignment for the Crown and recognizes the beautiful woman he rescued a year ago from a bad riding accident, and his response to her stuns him. Smitten by her beauty and wit, he pursues her, accepting her disability. Their chance encounter blossoms into romance, igniting a yearning for a future, yet bound by his fear of marriage.
When an undercover commission for the Crown takes him into the heart of a dangerous smuggling operation on the Cornwall coast, an unseen danger threatens his life and Lilian’s. Will trust and love be enough to save them and heal the scars that threaten their future?

Earl of Shefford (Book 3):
Colin, Earl of Shefford visits a building he won, having determined its address to be an excellent location for a new club. Discovering not only a fully functioning orphanage but a beautiful headmistress, who refuses his offer of an alternative establishment, he suffers a pique of temper. Irritated by her immunity to his charms, he foolishly succumbs to his intense attraction and brashly offers her a choice. Either she must accept him in a marriage of convenience or provide proof that the orphanage has value to him.
Impoverished and needing to restore her fortunes, Miss Honoria Mason despises the members of the ton for their extravagance and blames them for her family’s loss of home and fortune. Nora's life takes a turn when the handsome Lord Shefford becomes the orphanage's landlord. Either she proves the orphanage’s worth to him in two weeks or becomes his convenient bride in order that he may produce an heir. She refuses to lose the orphanage she has worked so hard to preserve and so accepts his offer to marry.
Sparks fly as proximity forces them together, the better to know each other. Yet, how may romance overcome such hazardous beginnings when resentment has stacked the dice against them?
Also book 28 in Wicked Earls' Club Series.

My Lord, My Rogue (Book 4):
Lady Honora Radcliff was betrothed to the most sought-after man of the Season— just not the man she loved. Too much champagne and too many dances with a handsome stranger leaves her life in tatters and she finds herself married to an abusive man whose only interest is the dowry her father refuses to release. Desperate to save her life and that of her unborn child, she fakes her death and disappears.
Lord Benjamin Crewe, the Marquess of Willington, planned to enjoy the Christmastide season relaxing. Instead, he accepts a dangerous assignment from the Crown and while working it, comes face to face with the woman he always wished he had married. Only she has been thought dead for three years.
Needing answers, he pursues her at the same time a treacherous enemy of England surfaces, and the two of them become tangled in a web of danger, espionage, and deception.
Can Honora and Benjamin survive the danger in which they find themselves and gain a chance for love and happiness?
(Previously released in Hello Rogue, anthology.)

Download Instructions:
Books 1-3:
https://drop.download/mncsqho6duu0
https://uploadrar.com/6xdywvfdajbr
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/DeWxLNB5V2xLw

My Lord, My Rogue:
https://uploadrar.com/32l1kp0n7im4
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/5yizms680fzq
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/6GRMNq4W8ZzyN

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 9th, 2020, 4:16 pm

Reup ONLY when ALL links are dead. Use the new "Reupload" button to request reup, DO NOT PM for it.
DO NOT bump my posts!
1 reupload request per user per day please.
Jul 7th, 2020, 1:23 am
Added Romancing A Wallflower (May 2020).
Jul 7th, 2020, 1:23 am

Reup ONLY when ALL links are dead. Use the new "Reupload" button to request reup, DO NOT PM for it.
DO NOT bump my posts!
Feb 16th, 2021, 3:40 am
Added Earl of Shefford (February 2021).
Feb 16th, 2021, 3:40 am

DO NOT bump my posts!
Mar 14th, 2022, 7:49 pm
Added My Lord, My Rogue (March 2022).
Mar 14th, 2022, 7:49 pm

DO NOT bump my posts!