Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 16th, 2020, 4:28 pm
The Southern series by Natasha Madison (#1-8)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 4 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: When USA Today Bestselling author Natasha Madison's nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four-inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Southern Chance (#1): Buried secrets never stay hidden in the South.
Kallie: I fell in love with him when I was seven. I scraped my knee, and he helped carry me inside.
Our love story was the talk of the town until a woman told everyone she was pregnant with his baby. The only rational solution was to high tail it out of town and never come back.
My best friend needed a place to hide, and you can’t get much more covert than my family farm, so I came back. For her. It was supposed to be temporary, and I wasn’t supposed to see him, but that’s what happens when you live in a small town where everyone knows each other.

Jacob: Being the sheriff in a small town was never my dream. My father died and my older brother took off, so I had to be the one to look after my mother. I stayed. I fulfilled my duties as a son and I protected my hometown.
My life wasn’t perfect, but I was content. Until I locked eyes with a ghost from my past, Kallie. I thought it was my imagination, it couldn’t be. I loved her most of my life, but now I hated her.
The town gossip mill was going into overdrive. I kept my head down and my mind off of the woman who shattered my heart when she ran away. She didn’t give me a chance to explain, it didn’t matter to her then. I didn’t matter.
A second chance is never promised, but now that mine is right under my nose, I’m not sure I can take it.

Southern Comfort (#2): Buried secrets never stay hidden in the South.
Olivia: When you find out that your fiancé is arrested for swindling over ten million dollars from his clients, you do what any sane woman would do. You escape reality and go undercover, trading in your city-girl Louboutins for country-pumpkin cowboy boots.
It wasn’t a forever change—it was temporary. I only had to stay here until things back home got straightened out, or so I thought.

Casey: I was riding horses before I was walking, or at least that was what they told me. I always knew I would take over the family farm. It’s in my blood. Country boy at heart, the minute I saw her dragging her luggage up the gravel driveway I knew she was out of my league. I shouldn’t have started anything with her, because I knew she was just passing through.
I couldn’t stop it, I fell in love with her. Even though I knew, in the end, she would leave me.

Southern Storm (#3): Buried secrets never stay hidden in the South.
Savannah: I’m the one who broke up the golden couple. The woman people still whisper about, point at, and give dirty looks to.
Did I sleep with the prom king? No. Did I sleep with the town's golden boy on vacation from college? Yes.
Did I believe that he was going to marry me? Wholeheartedly.
Did he? Not even close. He got engaged right in front of me and then his father threw two hundred dollars at me and told me to take the trash out.
So, I raised my son in a town where people love him because they think that his father is the sheriff.
It was going great, everything was working out till my lie got out.

Beau: I was getting ready to take over the mayoral office from my father, who was my hero.
Until I heard the secret he hoped would stay buried forever.
My brother has a son, not just any son but a son with the woman who was my best friend.
The woman I secretly have loved from the moment she stood up to me and broke my nose in kindergarten.
I need to protect her and in order to do that, we need to get married.
Too bad her nightmare is my dream come true.

Southern Sunrise (#4): Buried secrets never stay hidden in the South.
Emily: I fell in love with him when I was fourteen. Under the stars, he told me he loved me, and under the stars we promised to love each other always. But under the stars, he broke my heart by walking away.
He left me without a second glance. I was just an afterthought.
Now he's back, but this time, I'm not falling for his Southern charm.
Maybe.
It’s time I get my happily ever after, even if part of me wishes he was still mine.

Ethan: I found out on my twenty-first birthday that everything I thought I knew was a lie, and the man I had grown up thinking was my father wasn't.
The pain I felt blinded me, making it impossible to hear what anyone said.
I left them all behind, including her, my best friend and the woman I was going to marry.
Five years later, I'm back, only to find the woman I still love has another man's ring on her finger.
She’s going to marry my best friend unless I stop her. And this time, I only have until sunrise to change her mind.

Southern Heart (#5): Some secrets have a way of coming back and haunting us, no matter how much we try to bury them.
Chelsea: Coming back home was supposed to be normal.
Not that my life had ever been normal, but it was getting there.
Then I opened the door and found a man—broken, bloodied, and fighting for his life.
I don’t know why, but I said I would take care of him. I had to. Needed to.
He was a mystery, showing up from out of nowhere. But he might have already stolen my heart.

Mayson Carey: The only thing I have ever wanted in my entire life was to forget who I was. Joining the military helped me do this.
Keep your head down and glide through life was my new motto. No strings, no relationships. Nothing.
Everything was working until a knock at the door had me face-to-face with the reason I was running.
So I ran—I fell into her arms, and she fell into my heart, but I know better than to think it’ll last.
Some secrets have a way of coming back and haunting us, no matter how much we try to bury them.

Southern Heat (#6): Willow: After being left for dead, I was given a fresh start by my knight in shining armor.
My protector.
I never had a family before they took me in.
But I don’t know how to stay or trust.
I always had a bag packed and ready just in case I needed to escape again.
Like they say, old habits die hard.
Being in the shadows is lonely, but lonely is safe.

Quinn: I was the quiet one, the one who stood in the back and watched things unfold. The cowboy who only cared about his horses instead of the glory.
Until I found her fighting for her life. Something inside me shifted, and I couldn’t stop it.
I couldn’t stop protecting her.
I fell in love with her with one look because she was my soul mate.
Even though I knew I couldn't make her stay.

Southern Secrets (#7): Some secrets have a way of coming back and haunting us, no matter how much we try to bury them.
Amelia: Never make the same mistake twice is my motto.
After being left in the dust of an old pickup truck, I promised that I would take care of myself
and never trust another man with a sexy smirk and cowboy boots.
Then he showed up, and he’s everywhere I turn. He's at the barn, he's at the bar, and now, he's my roommate.
He makes me want things I shouldn’t

Asher: I grew up in foster care, and on my eighteenth birthday, I was set free.
I spent years coasting from town to town.
Staying wasn’t a part of my plan and neither was love, especially with someone off limits.
This was all supposed to be temporary.
I’m just hoping my secret doesn’t destroy the only family I’ve ever known.
Buried secrets are never buried for long.

Southern Sunshine (#8): Reed
I never wanted to be a cowboy, living in a small town was suffocating.
The military was my out.I saw every place I ever wanted and everything that nightmares are made of.
Until I almost lost my life and then I ended up back home.

Hazel
Finding out that I was pregnant the night before I left for college changed everything.
I left that small town and vowed to never return.
When my grandfather died, I had no choice but to go back home.
The plan was just for two weeks.
I thought it would be quick and easy until he was standing at the back door asking questions.
Secrets never stay secrets for long in this town.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/c5eezc1b4krq
https://uploadrar.com/7z0rm9tvu6n8

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 16th, 2020, 4:28 pm

Apr 13th, 2020, 4:31 pm
Added: Southern Comfort (#2)
Apr 13th, 2020, 4:31 pm
May 18th, 2020, 4:32 pm
Added: Southern Storm (#3)
May 18th, 2020, 4:32 pm
Jul 6th, 2020, 4:32 pm