Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 8th, 2020, 3:12 pm
Morelli Family Series by Leighton Greene (1-3, 5-7)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 2.9 mb
Overview: Leighton Greene has been writing stories since she was old enough to hold a pencil. Her first book was a choose-your-own-adventure style book about deciding what to eat for breakfast. It didn't shake the New York Times bestseller list, but she still has a copy of it.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Married to the Mobster - The Mob sent him to kill me, but he owed me a debt...
Years ago I saved his life, and we spent one hot night together before he disappeared. Now this bad boy's all grown up, and living a dangerous life. But when his Family decides to send a message to my father, it's my life on the line.
Only he can't bring himself to do it when he realizes who I am.
He bargains for my life.
He argues to keep me as a hostage instead of killing me.
He even agrees to marry me, but not for love.
Marrying me is the only way he can repay the debt he owes me.
He tells me he'll keep me alive only as long as his Boss allows it.
What he doesn't know is that I've loved him since the first moment I laid eyes on him. I'll take him any way I can get him. Sleeping with the enemy never felt so good...
But is there someone else who wants me dead?

2. Beloved by the Boss - It’s good to be the Boss. That’s what I thought my whole life.
Now I am the Boss. I’ll shoulder that responsibility with my beloved husband beside me. As long as I have Finch, I can handle whatever life throws at me.
But what they say is true: Be careful what you wish for.
My Family has been decimated. My allies are few. I’m holding onto power by a thread.
And the truth is, my husband is more vulnerable than ever. He’s always been a lost soul, and now he’s suffered yet another crushing loss.
I can’t protect him from Fate’s cruel blows. But I’m determined to protect him from our enemies, no matter what it takes—as soon as I get my own house in order.
Because I’m starting to wonder if there’s a traitor in the Morelli Family…
If I can't even trust my own men, how can I keep my beloved safe?

3. Enticed by the Enemy - He’s an FBI profiler who’s half my age. Contact between us is forbidden. But I can’t stay away from him.
As the Morelli Underboss, I'm the Family problem-solver. So when a task force blames the Morellis for a series of murders in Central Park, it's up to me to restore our reputation.
But Fate puts me on a collision-course with an agent on the very task force dedicated to bringing down my Family…
And we end up on the run together.
My heart has been ice-cold for decades, but something about him sets my blood on fire.
It would be crazy of me to trust a Fed. But he claims he wants to prove my innocence. That the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
We each want to solve this case for different reasons, but we’ll both end up dead if he can’t follow my lead.
So to make him behave, I’ll use every weapon I have—including my body.
But why do I feel like I’m the one losing control?

5. Kissed by a Killer - It’s my job to protect the Morelli men when the law is after them.
But now their most dangerous Capo has killed to protect me.
My law firm has two unbreakable rules.
1. Never get personally involved with a client.
Nick Fontana was only ever supposed to be a booty call, but he’s had me cross-examining my heart since we started hooking up.
2. Never let the Morellis do you a favor.
I can’t stop thinking about his talented hands on my body...but those hands just took the wrong life to save mine.
I helped Nick cover up what he did, because if anyone finds out, it would start a Mob War that could destroy us all.
But someone knows our deadly secret.
I’ve kept my mouth shut. So can I really trust the killer I’ve been kissing?

6. Devoted to the Don - Luca thought keeping me out of the Family business would keep me safe.
He was wrong.
Now his own life is hanging in the balance, too.
While our enemies stalk us, long-buried secrets begin to resurface, and I’m not sure who we can trust.
But I won’t let anyone take him from me. No matter what I have to do.
I meant every promise I made to Luca in my marriage vows. And now it’s time to make good on them -- for better or worse.
Till death do us part? Over my dead body.
I’ve been underestimated my whole life. But if there’s one thing our enemies should have counted on, it’s my love for my husband.
My devotion to the Don.

7. Vow of the Vigilante - Baxter Flynn is a wanted man in more ways than one.
He and Angelo Messina, ex-Underboss of the Morelli Family, have only strengthened their connection while they’ve been on the run, working toward their goal: find the one man who can clear their names.
But the law is always nipping at their heels, and for Bax—once an FBI agent—his underbelly life has never been completely comfortable.
Now Bax and Angelo have a solid tip on the whereabouts of their target, and with the help of the Castellani Family in Los Angeles, they might just pin him down…if they can get to him fast enough.
Because they’re not the only ones with an interest in the fugitive they’re chasing.
And all the while, one question grows larger in Bax’s mind: What happens after?
How can he and Angelo possibly make a life together that isn’t tainted by blood?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/4g2z3amp3ioi
https://uploadrar.com/r6yhwe3rmafi
Apr 8th, 2020, 3:12 pm
Aug 25th, 2020, 3:10 pm
added
2. Beloved by the Boss
Aug 25th, 2020, 3:10 pm
Jan 17th, 2021, 3:03 pm
ADDED
3. Enticed by the Enemy
Jan 17th, 2021, 3:03 pm