Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 19th, 2020, 6:18 am
House of Sin series by Elisabeth Naughton (#1-5)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 3.9 MB | Version: Retail Reissue 2020
Overview: Before topping multiple bestseller lists--including those of the New York Times, USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal--award winning author Elisabeth Naughton taught middle school science.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

The Secret (#1): She has no idea what lurks behind the forbidden doors of the House of Sin…
He is temptation. Forbidden fruit. A craving I can’t seem to resist.
I went after him in search of answers, certain he had blood on his hands. Now I’ve fallen prey to his seductive looks and commanding charisma.
I know he is a threat. He’s entwined in a dangerous world I don’t understand. But that doesn’t stop me from aching for his touch, for the taste of his wicked lips.

Before I can truly surrender to the fire smoldering between us, I need to know more. I have to see behind the doors he keeps firmly locked.
I need to discover what he’s hiding in the shadowy world known as the House of Sin…
**Note: This book was previously published as part of FORBIDDEN by Elisabeth Naughton**

The Fall (#2): The truth doesn’t always set you free…
I’ve fallen for him. I tried not to, but one touch, one look, and I’m powerless against the passion he stirs inside me.
I know I need to be careful. His world is shrouded in darkness, and his secrets linger, even as the connection between us grows stronger. I want him. I want us. But there’s something he won’t tell me. Something I fear could destroy what little pleasure we’ve found in each other.
Until I know the truth, I can’t give myself fully to him. I have to know what he’s hiding. I need to see what lurks behind the doors of the House of Sin…
**Note: This book was previously published as part of FORBIDDEN by Elisabeth Naughton**

The Betrayal (#3): Some doors were never meant to be opened…
I made a fateful mistake. I should never have peeked behind the doors into his forbidden world.
But I did, and now I’m a prisoner. Trapped by the man I thought I loved. The man I once foolishly trusted. The man who, despite his lies and deception, I continue to crave.

He can melt my resolve with one rough, whispered demand, and I feel myself giving in to the desire he still stirs inside me. And yet, if I want to survive, I must find a way to escape. Because if I don’t, I’m afraid I’ll be consumed by a shadowy world that will ultimately destroy me.
Lost forever in his wicked House of Sin…
**This book was previously published as part of DECEIVED by Elisabeth Naughton**

The Vow (#4): Sometimes a lie is safer than the truth…
My heart and head are engaged in a bitter war.
Every moment with Luc tests my resolve. I know I’m safer without him, but I still crave his commanding touch. I still ache for the brush of his wicked lips. There are forces that see me as a threat, men who want me out of his life, but my heart won’t let me leave. I need Luc. I want him. I will always want him, even if that wanting puts me in danger.

But there’s still so much he’s keeping from me. So many secrets lingering in the silence between us. If he can’t let me in, if he can’t trust me the way I need, then there’s no way we can make it. I won’t live my life in the dark. Not even for the man I love. If he wants me, if he loves me, then I have to know what still torments him behind the doors of the House of Sin…
**This book was previously published as part of DECEIVED by Elisabeth Naughton**

The Price (#5): Behind the doors of the House of Sin, no one is ever safe…
I love him. It’s the only truth that matters now.
I’ve cast my old life aside and given myself fully to his wants and desires, to the fire he alone ignites inside me. And together, we’ve found strength and salvation in each other. But there are evil forces, people who see me as a threat that must be undone. I trust that our love can withstand any test, but I can’t ignore the growing shadows lurking beyond our door.

Because I understand now that those shadows are not waiting to destroy me as I once feared. They’ve come for him. To steal him away from me for good. And to finally and completely engulf him in a sinister world he’s eluded for so long.
In the inescapable darkness of the House of Sin…
**This book was previously published as part of UNDONE by Elisabeth Naughton**

Download Instructions:
Uploadrar

Mirror:
Dropapk

House of Sin #6: The Choice
House of Sin Novella: Surrender
May 19th, 2020, 6:18 am

May 20th, 2020, 4:44 pm
Added:
The Betrayal (#3)
The Vow (#4)