Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 19th, 2020, 3:13 pm
Sons of the Night Series by L.D. Black (1-2)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 593 kb
Overview: L.D. Black is the author of diverse paranormal romance fantasy & urban fantasy stories.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Nocturnal Trysts - In my opinion, I, Rohan Night, think every successful vampire should have a few life goals like...
Have the hottest chain of nightclubs in the city.... ✓
Take over the largest part of my father's territory.... ✓
Live my best life just being me.... ✓
What isn't on my list is the sexy goddess of a huntress who saunters into my club, demanding my help.
She hunts my kind for a living, but I can look past all of that. Something tells me I should probably help her.
She is smart, intense, and everything I never knew I wanted. Now it's time for the huntress to become the prey, because I'm the biggest predator of them all.
I always get what I want. I want her.

2. After Dark Liaisons - Can’t say I didn’t see it coming. Sometimes it’s tough being a witch.
My world was just fine until the visions started. Then like a wrecking ball with no clear direction, my best friend came to me, bringing trouble with her.
Somehow, I befriended a trio of hot as hell vampire brothers that I couldn’t stop looking at. Especially, the blond-haired one. He’s the type I didn’t know I craved until I saw him.
Now, vampires were warring with each other, which is bad for the entire supernatural community.
The past I tried to keep hidden and forget about, wasn’t so hidden anymore. Especially when it involved a certain male warlock that I despised named Malachi Alexander VII.
Oh, and the hot, blond vamp I couldn’t stop gawking at, well, he made his intentions known towards me. His sexy smile and heated gaze promised pleasure unimaginable.
I want to give in. I really do. This man seriously has me rethinking my priorities. If I fall from grace and give in, my actions would cause disastrous implications to my life, my family’s life and all of witch kind. Not to mention... it would turn the vampire society upside down too.
I don’t know if it’s worth it, but this vampire has me ready to risk it all...

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/gmp6phyzivjh
https://uploadrar.com/nsb2jsqn0ilo
Jul 19th, 2020, 3:13 pm
Jun 12th, 2021, 12:05 am
added
2. After Dark Liaisons
Jun 12th, 2021, 12:05 am