Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 8th, 2020, 1:33 am
Bears Hockey series by Kelly Jamieson (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 2.5 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: Kelly Jamieson is a USA Today bestselling author of over fifty romance novels and novellas. She writes the kind of books she loves to read--sexy romance with heat, humor and emotion.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Must Love Dogs... and Hockey (#1): Can an idealistic dog lover teach a jaded hockey player new tricks?
Lilly: My life is like the love child of a train wreck and a dumpster fire right now. I’ve been canned, my professional reputation is shredded, and now I’m walking dogs to make ends meet.
But I still believe everything will work out. Somehow.
Then a dog at the park attacks my friend’s dog. At first, I’m ready to give the owner hell—but it turns out he’s in desperate need of doggie daycare. I figure, why not? I love dogs and I need the cash.
Too bad his cocky bad boy attitude annoys me. He’s too damn cute for his own good. And I’m not talking about the dog.

Easton: My coach is riding my ass and I’m not handling it well. When I’m saddled with an abandoned pooch, my teammate thinks a dog will keep my temper in check. I think I have enough problems already.
But when my new dog gets into a tussle that leads me to meet a smoking hot chick who knows how to handle the rascal, I start to think pet ownership isn’t all bad. At least it gives me an excuse to see Lilly again. . . .
Neither of us are interested in a relationship. First they steal your bed, then they steal your heart. And I’m not talking about the dog.

You Had Me at Hockey (#2): Can a spirited, down-to-earth influencer get an uptight hockey player out of his shell?
Josh: I am a warrior. That’s been my motto since I recovered from a near-death accident when I was younger. Now I enjoy my nice, settled life in Dallas playing pro hockey—a boring life is better than being dead. I’m not a party guy or an adventurer; I like my routine and peace and quiet. So being traded to New York is the worst possible change that could happen. And meeting unfiltered and fascinating Sara Carrington throws my life into even more chaos.

Sara: I’ve been considered weird my whole life, which is why I’m still a virgin, but I’ve turned it into a career with my YouTube videos. Who knew people would love watching me talk about my zits, taste-test meatless burgers, and try to learn TikTok dances! Now I’m launching a podcast. Getting hockey star Josh Heller as a guest will help gain listeners for sure. I expect a bearded jock with no teeth and nothing to say, but I get a hot as H-E-double-hockey-sticks grouch with a surprisingly dirty mind. My mission to make him laugh is successful, but I want to know why he’s so uptight underneath that panty-dropping smile. Maybe I can teach Josh to have some fun . . . and maybe he can teach me a thing or two along the way. . . .

Talk Hockey to Me (#3): They can resist their attraction…until their hearts rocket them across the blue line.
Hunter: Timing. Hockey careers are made or broken on it, and mine has taken exceptionally broken road. I'm not a star. I'm a grinder, I work hard, and I'm finally at the point I can put the past behind me and get the fat, long-term contract I deserve.

But my agent--the man who stuck by me through every crash and burn--has had a heart attack. I need another agent now, or my one chance for the good money will slip through my fingers. Kate's a rookie, but she loves the game like I do, so I pick up the phone. And I wonder if she remembers that one night in Cancun as vividly as I do.

Kate: Hockey. All my life I've lived it, breathed it, played it. Now it's my business. As an agent, I'm tied to my phone at all hours, but nothing prepared me to hear Hunter's voice. The last time I saw him--three years ago--there was a lot of bare skin and horny hormones involved.

I've handled it all in my short career--sexism, harassment, being broke, being laughed at. Resisting the attraction between us should be easy. Until it isn't. And Hunter's past shakes his confidence hard enough that he could make the worst decision at the worst possible time...

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/hdilsxxgv7g0
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/nhia5hw2x97y

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 8th, 2020, 1:33 am

Dec 8th, 2020, 3:06 am
Added: You Had Me at Hockey (#2)
Dec 8th, 2020, 3:06 am
May 11th, 2021, 1:29 am
Added: Talk Hockey to Me (#3)
May 11th, 2021, 1:29 am