Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 24th, 2020, 3:57 pm
Tough Texan Series by Janalyn Knight (1-3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: I don't often have writer's block but when I do, I put my laptop away and read one of my TBR romances. It gets me in the groove, and when I take up my…more I don't often have writer's block but when I do, I put my laptop away and read one of my TBR romances.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Stone One Tough Texan - MIRACLES ARE ONE THING… Stone Thurston refuses to see the ranch his family built through blood, sweat, and tears fail under his leadership. Praying for anything to save the Iron Horse Ranch, he’s shocked by the miracle offer from Wy Talbot.
A talented female landman, Wy has made an impressive career in the oil and gas industry and has worked with many handsome cowboys though she’ll be damned if she ever falls for one. But Stone’s sweet drawl and southern manners begin to break apart the walls she’s built around her heart.
UNEXPECTED DESIRES ARE ANOTHER… Stone has been so focused on the ranch and being a single father, he hasn’t given himself the chance to find love. As he works with Wy, passions grow and feelings deepen. But Wy never planned any life other than doggedly pursuing her career, and Stone can’t imagine her being anywhere but with him. When disaster strikes, will they witness the true miracle of love?

2. North Their Tough Texan - FATE MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS… Cowboy attorney North Thurston needs a nanny for his eighteen-month-old son, Dain ASAP. In the small town of Rankin, Texas, his pickings are slim. Faith Cimmernan works nights at the local nursing home and jumps at the chance to care for Dain as she used to care for her younger foster siblings. The joyful and loveable young boy fills her once lonely life with happiness and laughter, and North leaves her longing for more of his valuable time. They have both struggled with sadness in life, and a delicate bond begins to grow into a deeper relationship.
…OFTEN CHANGING THE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE… As the chemistry between North and Faith heats up, danger lurks around the corner. North wants nothing more than to give his love to Faith and enjoy the gift of her in his life. But fate may have different plans, and he may be the only hope to protect her. Ultimately, they will have to let their hearts guide the way…

3. Clint Her Tough Texan - BEST LAID PLANS.. Clint Guilliand had his life mapped out. Become the state’s best horse trainer and prove his skills in the highly competitive show world. With his protégé quickly rising in the show ranks, he can see his plan becoming reality. Until the day he looks at his best friend—the owner’s daughter—his star pupil… and realizes he’s falling for her—hard. She’s sweet and sexy and irresistible and completely off limits.
RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN… Katy Thurston has decided men are a waste of her time after she booted the last unfaithful cowboy from her life. Her whole focus is on winning the American Quarter Horse Association National Reining Competition. But with Clint always giving her his breath-taking smile and smelling like paradise, she’s off her game. It’s show time for their new reining prospects, and when they go on the road together, they’re stuck in the small house trailer attached to the horse trailer—with just one bed.
THE HEART WON'T LIE… Though Katy is determined to win at Nationals, same as Clint, he wants to win Katy, too. With only inches separating their bodies each night, their intense attraction cannot be denied. Passionate nights turn into something more tender and intimate. Will these two competitive spirits be willing to take the biggest risk of all and dare to love?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/n3k9zgxcjrcj
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrives.com/547hdm7s8pmo

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 24th, 2020, 3:57 pm
Oct 29th, 2020, 4:03 pm
added
2. North Their Tough Texan
Oct 29th, 2020, 4:03 pm
Dec 1st, 2020, 7:01 am
added
3. Clint Her Tough Texan