Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 25th, 2020, 9:02 pm
Sealed With a Kiss: Elijah's Trilogy by Carmen Richter (Books #1-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 3.8 mb
Overview: Carmen Richter is an independent romance author who writes as a labor of love. She writes contemporary romance in a bunch of different subgenres, featuring swoony heroes with a soft side who would do anything for the girls they love. When she’s not writing, she loves going to the movies and attending concerts and live theater. In addition to writing, Carmen also has an editing and formatting business called CPR Editing, which aims to provide affordable editing, proofreading, and interior formatting services for indie authors. She lives in the Kansas City area with her boyfriend, Brett, and their fur babies, a bunny named Marty and a cat named Mal.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

My Fate Is Sealed
When my best friend committed suicide in our senior year of high school, I moved two states away, trying to escape the grief. Less than two years later, I found out that my girlfriend had cheated on me and was about to have another man’s child.
I spent the next three years retreating into a shell of my former self, keeping everyone at arm’s length. If all I got out of letting people in was pain, what was the point?
But that all changed the night I met Zoe.
When I heard her sing, her voice captivated me. When I talked to her, I felt an immediate connection. When I kissed her, she brought me back to life.
And then she walked into my classroom the next day…as one of my high school students.
Could I really pretend the chemistry between Zoe and I didn’t exist? Or was I willing to risk everything to be with the girl who had reminded me that life was worth living?

My Soul Is Sealed
The day I watched Zoe drive away bound for New York was the worst day of my life. Worse than the day I found out that my best friend had killed himself. Worse than the day I found out my ex-girlfriend had been unfaithful. Even worse than the day I almost died.
The best day of my life? The day she agreed to marry me. And a very close second was a year later, when we drove a moving truck out of New York City so she could move back to Florida with me.
Everyone in St. Augustine was thrilled with Zoe’s decision to move back home. Everyone except for one person. One person whose sole goal seemed to be stopping our wedding from happening, by whatever means necessary.
Fighting for our relationship while she was in high school because we weren’t supposed to love each other was one thing. But how were we supposed to fight this time, when we didn’t know who we were fighting against and why they’d started this war in the first place?
Trigger Warning: This book discusses the topics of domestic violence and sexual assault, and there is also a suicide attempt.

My Dreams Are Sealed
My wedding day was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. And it was…until it wasn’t. Until Zoe got a message from the stalker we thought had disappeared.
We thought we’d be safe on a dream cruise for our honeymoon. There was no way this psycho could follow us out to sea. Right?
Wrong.
Returning home with crushed spirits and reputations, we resolved to do everything we could to bring this person to justice. When we found out we were expecting six weeks later, something that should have been joyful brought abject terror. How could I keep my wife and unborn child both safe from a lunatic whose actions kept escalating?
Zoe’s stalker played on both of our deepest fears, unearthing memories long buried and shining light on truths that shook us to the core. And when they finally made the mistake that revealed their identity, it changed everything I thought I knew about my past.
Stopping this person was supposed to end it. But no one told me about the aftermath. Would I survive the weight of the knowledge that had been forced on me, or would it crumble the foundation my life was built on and rob me of the only thing I still knew was real?
Trigger Warning: This book discusses the topics of sexual assault, abortion, and mental health.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/weg69qjm3idj
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/aas3p7x735y7

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 25th, 2020, 9:02 pm