Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 26th, 2020, 1:13 am
Monsterly Yours Series by S.J. Sanders (4-7)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.3 mb
Overview: S.J. Sanders is a mom of two toddlers and one adult living in Anchorage, Alaska. She has a BA degree in History, but spends most of her free time painting, sculpting, doing odd bits of historical research, and writing.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImage

4. The Pixie's Queen - Born into a family of witches, Orenda has the misfortune of being the sole member of her family born without magic. The smallest bit of magic that she can claim for herself is the ability to sense out magical talismans. She is drawn to them and makes it her task to keep the most powerful of them out of the reach of her family. Yet, when she comes across an ancient talisman in an antique shop, she is swept away by its magic into the fae world, but not unchanged.
Shrunk and stranded alone in the depths of the troll kingdom, Orenda must rely on the help of a hive of male pixies. Although they say that she is their queen, and lure her with every touch, they promise to help her return home. They are nothing like she’s ever imagined a pixie to be and give her a taste of a life that she couldn’t have imagined. In a world of magic, she—a magicless witch—strangely finds her place until events provide an opportunity to return to the human world. It leaves Orenda with a choice: to go back home or remain by their side?
Among pixies, although long-lived, they only have a opening of a handful of years to find their mates before the elders determine that the hives be broken and the males stripped of their breeding and mating abilities to serve as protectors for young unmated queens. Shavish is determined that his hive, though well beyond the suitable age of mating, do not come to a similar fate. His hive brothers Orel and Gwin may have resigned themselves to being guardians and Dazi retreating to his scholarly works, but he is not willing to give up yet. Although being mated to a small wingless queen wasn’t quite what any of them imagined, they resolve to not give her up. They will court their queen and win her for their own.
Please be aware that The Pixie's Queen is an expanded version of the novella Love Blooms for the Pixie Queen that appeared in the Love Blooms Anthology.

5. The Unicorn's Mare - Steph Bennet has a 5 year plan to get ahead despite the new challenges that have come with the fae crossing into the human world. Regardless, she is focused on her goals, and that doesn’t include a shape shifting unicorn who insists that she is his mate and the only key to his survival and getting his waning powers returned to him.
This can be negotiated...right?
Not wanting to be anyone's mate but also not wanting to be responsible for the death of a unicorn, she will pose as his mate and go with him across fae territory to the Heart of Wells in the golden grotto. Once his powers are restored and the magic binding them severed then it’s contract fulfilled and she can get back on track. No problem. Now if only she can just get rid of the rag tag band of fairies out for a nibble on blood infused with unicorn magic and make it there in one piece. She is prepared for anything except falling in love.
Eliph, like most unicorns, has waited centuries to find his mare, his perfect mate. He will allow her to think that there is escape but she will soon find out that fae matings, especially among unicorns, are forever.

6. How to Claim a Human Mate - Lynn Taylor: After fifteen years of marriage, I’m out. I’m finally free while my ex-husband has moved on to greener pastures. I don’t have much to my name outside of a failing coffee shop I inherited and my cat, Casper, but I’m determined to make it a success, even if that means scouting a new location for it. The last thing I want or need is to be dragged cross-portal to attend a harvest festival put on my brutish orcs. I can’t say no to my very determined best friend. Throw in an opportunity too good to pass up and I might just have to take a chance on a new future I never dreamed of. Even if I have to dodge a flirtatious orc with a gaudy fashion sense and a promise of forever in his eyes.
Bodi Ironclaw: As a bachelor orc in my prime, I can’t understand how it is that I’ve not found my mate. Surely it shouldn’t have been this hard to find my bloodbond? Sure, I have a few silvering hairs appearing, but I’m hearty as ever and determined to find my perfect one. With the harvest festival open to humans this year and bringing with it a delightful female with a passion for coffee who makes my blood sing, I’m starting to believe that this time things will turn around and I will be lucky in love. If only I can get my prickly female to see this warrior is the male meant for her.

7. Trick or Orc - Kassie Edwards—When a messy divorce, an absentee father who can’t even bother to call, and small-town gossip leaves my kids hurting, I decide that it’s time for a fresh start. Armed with our few possessions and limited savings, we move across realms to help out at my—until recently fellow-divorcee—best friend’s new cafe, The Spiced Pumpkin, just in time for the Halloween season. Ghostly goblins may have it in for me this time as everyone prepares for the greatest festival the village has ever seen. Pumpkin patches, carnivals and a goblins ball are a delight, and I’m tempted to trust my heart again by an Orc whose confections are only as sweet as his heart.
Garval Ironclaw---Ever since the last harvest festival, I haven’t been able to get a certain female out of my mind. Even now that I’ve hung up my battle axe in exchange for the warm comforts of a cozy kitchen in my own bakery inside of The Spiced Pumpkin. Co-owning this little establishment is a dream come true for this giant of an orc, but what I truly yearn for is the female I haven’t forgotten. The same female who is now working in the kitchen across from me. I can’t seem to stay away even when I know I should. And with the human festivities of All Hallows Eve bleeding into our quiet village, merging with our own traditions of Hallow Night, I’m eager to cook up a few memorable treats. I’m not such a fool that I cannot see that no sweet can compare to the lips of the female I wish to make my mate.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/x5fo226l7ad4
https://devuploads.com/xstnn69ssxhw

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 26th, 2020, 1:13 am
Apr 3rd, 2021, 1:40 am
added
5. The Unicorn's Mare
Apr 3rd, 2021, 1:40 am
Oct 10th, 2021, 1:21 am
added
6. How to Claim a Human Mate