Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 30th, 2020, 12:35 pm
The Italian Cartel series by Shandi Boyes (#1-9)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 2.2 MB
Overview: Shandi Boyes is a USA Today Bestselling Author who was an avid reader for many years before she discovered the love of writing in February 2016. Her first penned novel 'Saving Noah' is a new adult rockstar romance that will have you sitting on the edge of your seat until the very last word.
Genre: Romance, Suspense

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Dimitri (#1): Famiglia prima di tutto. Family first of all. That’s the motto the Petrettis lived by when New York was governed by the Italian Cartel, and our name was worth something.
Now, it’s disrespected.
Now, it’s tainted with hate.
I had plans to alter that, but the game changed when my pregnant wife was kidnapped by a rival. Her body was never found, and I’ve paid to guarantee our daughter’s safety ever since.

During the day, I’m a businessman in a tailored suit. At night, I’m an avenger who’ll do whatever it takes to get his daughter back. My father may have forgotten the morals our ancestors ruled with, however, I cannot. My daughter is the princess of the Italian Cartel, and she will be protected accordingly.

I just need to get a pesky redhead with gleaming green eyes out of my head first. Her entrance into my life could ruin everything, including her very existence.

Dimitri is book one in the highly anticipated Italian Cartel series by bestselling author Shandi Boyes. It’s a new series with gritty alpha males and the women who bring them to their knees.

Roxanne (#2): I’ve lived a depraved and dark life that grew darker when I stumbled upon a mafioso with a dangerous aura and a thirst for vengeance.

We were destined to be enemies, but something much greater than revenge drew us together. We had a spark, a connection, something so explosive, it was likely to combust before it was ever explored.

And that’s exactly what happened when he brought my father before his court.
Blood doesn’t make you family, but it most certainly feels that way when the man you swore to obey destroys more than your heart.

Roxanne is book two in the highly anticipated Italian Cartel series by bestselling author Shandi Boyes. It has dark themes and is only recommend to readers over the age of eighteen.

Reign (#3): For years, my enemies have been one step ahead of me.
They’ve played me for a fool time and time again.
That all stops today.
Chasing ghosts never ends well... but slaying them most certainly does.

Reign is book three in the Italian Cartel Series. It is not intended to be read as a standalone. It has dark scenes that may be distressing to some readers. Caution is advised.

Mafia Ties (#4): I won the battle.

I massacred my enemies and freed my daughter from captivity.

My family is safe, but what happens when the woman I love believes family ties go way deeper than direct descendants?

His veins hold my father’s blood.

Some may say he is the true heir of the Petretti entity.

But he isn’t without his weaknesses.

His castle will be stormed no matter what. 
I just need to decide which side of the moat I will be on.

Family comes first of all—they just fail to mention what should happen when your brother is also your enemy. 

Mafia Ties is a ten-chapter sequel of Dimitri and Roxanne’s story. It jumps years into the future to show the events surrounding Nikolai’s arrival to Hopeton minus an invitation and with no plans to unify ties between brothers.
**Also includes a bonus extended chapter solely in Nikolai’s POV **
This book is NOT to be read as a standalone.

Maddox (#5): Popular. Well-liked. Respected by the locals. On paper, Maddox Walsh has the ideal life, but like all shiny things, you don’t unearth what’s hiding beneath the surface until the gleam wears off.

His handsome package is harboring a secret—a secret so big, there’s a chance not even his family’s stellar reputation could salvage it.

My family’s name is also well-known, it’s just dosed with disdain anytime it’s mentioned. We’re feared instead of revered, hated instead of admired, and if my uncle has it his way, we won’t just be responsible for Maddox’s downfall, we will end his reign entirely.

Men like Maddox Walsh don’t belong in our world. The heirs born to rule this realm barely make it out of the carnage unscathed, but stubbornness is a Walsh trait. They don’t give it up for anyone. Not the risk of being scorched, not a threat of tarnishing their family name, not even murder has them backing away.
There’s only one thing capable of taking Maddox down, and that one thing is me.

Maddox is a fast-paced messy romance between two people at opposite ends of the reputation ruler. It has scenes that may be distressing for some readers. Caution is advised.

Demi (#6): I thought we had it all figured out.
If you play by the rules, you can’t lose, right?
Wrong.
We sided with the law, believing it would do us no wrong, only to learn a badge doesn’t make a man honorable.
We won’t make the same mistake twice, but if we can’t trust the law, who else can we turn to?

Demi is book six in the bestselling Italian Cartel Series by Shandi Boyes. It is the second book in Maddox and Demi’s story, and it is not recommended as a standalone.

Ox (#7): Love doesn’t conquer all.
It consumes you, degrades you, and wholly proves there is such a thing as loving someone too much. My relationship with Demi was living proof of this. There was no barrier I wouldn’t leap over to get to her, no river I wouldn’t cross, but when it became more than my life on the line to protect her, I did what I thought was right. I sold my soul to the devil, and in the end, it cost me everything.

Ox is the third and final book in Maddox and Demi’s story. It is not intended to be read as a standalone.

Rocco (#8): I play the tough act well.
If you piss me off, I’ll kill you.
If you mess with me, I’ll kill you.
And if you hurt those I care about, you guessed it, I’ll kill you.
But anytime a familiar creak sounds through my ears, I freeze like a statue.
I didn’t learn to run until it was too late. I had already been hurt.
The same can be said for Claudia Sanchez.
She walked into my life in a prison jumpsuit with knotted hair and hurt-filled eyes, because just like me, the ghosts of her past were still haunting her.

They torment her day in and day out, their screams so loud, I had no choice but to intervene.
My ma would have rolled in her grave if I had ignored the silent pleas beaming out of Claudia. When she was alive, I never wanted to disappoint her, so I won’t in her death either.
I’ll help Claudia, and she won’t owe me a dime for it because helping her may very well be the only way to fix me.

Clover (#9): I kill for the money.
The thrill.
The condemnation.

I plan to go to hell, so why not have some fun during the prolonged detour?
But today… today I made an exception.

Estelle Armstead was an easy mark. I could have ended her life the instant she opened her front door, refunded the one hundred thousand dollars my client paid to cause a ruckus, then went on my merry way.
What stopped me? The simple answer is entertainment. One person’s death can be easily replaced by another, but true entertainment for a man as immorally corrupt as me is hard to come by.

Most men flounder when they see me, but Estelle took my bad temper in stride like it’s a nasty side dish she can make more pleasant with a sprinkling of seasoning.
I don’t have the heart to tell her that won’t be the case. I was born evil, bred evil, and I will die evil. But just like straitlaced men, murderers have needs too. Needs I can see Estelle’s tight body and sassy mouth fulfilling.
I’ve just got to take care of one matter first. The three hundred-thousand-dollar bounty on her head, and the weasel she calls her boyfriend.

Download Instructions:
#1-8:
https://uploadrar.com/pg97cdqrow03
https://drop.download/rb6qamg2sixl

Ox (#7):
https://drop.download/f2eu97tyfwfj
https://uploadrar.com/x7jsin6acvgj

Rocco (#8):
https://drop.download/rz410vichgqu
https://uploadrar.com/tys15p1r5zun

Clover (#9):
https://drop.download/cky8gxucwhd7