Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 30th, 2020, 1:25 pm
Cruel Desires series by Lee Piper (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 880 kB
Overview: Lee Piper is a lover of books. When not writing, she is either reading, at the beach, or eating her body weight in chocolate.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Deviant Sin (#1): I’m rich, angry and powerful, and I have one thing in my sights—revenge.
Nothing’s going to stop me from executing my plan and taking down the man who dares to call himself my father. Not even her.
With curves for days, hair a man can wrap his fist around, and a mouth begging to be owned, Temple thinks she can stop me. Dragging her into my world, putting a target on her back—it’s all part of the plan.
Claiming her wasn’t.
But now I’m addicted to playing her traitorous body like a weapon, and the only thing that will save me is sacrificing her.
There’s a reason they call me ‘Sin’.

Cruel Saint (#2): I may have been born rich, but being arrogant and elusive is no accident. Neither is the carefully cultivated plan I’ve been working on for years.

I’m going to decimate my father’s empire and everyone in it. Including her.
The coldhearted brunette with the body of a goddess and the mind of a criminal thinks she can play me. She thinks I don’t know every lie that crosses her seductive lips.

She’s wrong.
Destroying her and leaving her defenseless is going to be the sweetest part of my victory. I’ll even smile while I do it.
There’s a reason they call me "Saint."

Bad Angel (Cruel Desires #3): Being the youngest son of an Irish Mafia Boss isn’t a blessing, it’s a damn curse. Especially when I never met the man. Dead before I was born, my father is nothing but a name to me.

A name everyone expects me to live up to.
But I refuse. I’m not going to walk in the same footsteps as my violent, criminal father. There is nothing I want from that life or my last name. My brother can have all the glory. I’m staying behind the scenes…

Until my brother takes the one thing he shouldn’t have.
Now he’s going to find out exactly how deep my Mafia blood runs.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/8esdjpmb81g5
https://uploadrar.com/oxzbql0efrii

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 30th, 2020, 1:25 pm

Jun 12th, 2021, 11:53 am
Added: Cruel Saint (#2)
Jun 12th, 2021, 11:53 am
Jan 14th, 2022, 10:39 am
Added: Bad Angel (#3)
Jan 14th, 2022, 10:39 am