Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 18th, 2020, 2:59 am
Good Love series by Lili Valente, Lauren Blakely (#2-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 403 kB | Version: Retail
Overview: Author of over forty novels, USA Today Bestseller Lili Valente writes everything from steamy suspense to laugh-out-loud romantic comedies. A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Good With His Hands (#2): A sexy best friend's brother romance from bestselling authors Lauren Blakely and Lili Valente!
I'm the wrong guy for her.
She's sunshine and cherry pie. I'm whiskey and fast cars. I'm also keeping one hell of a secret from the woman I've wanted for years.
But when I find a list my sister left behind for Ruby, I've got no choice but to offer the sexy, big-hearted girl next door both a road trip and a chance.
A chance to discover how big she can dream.
And if some of those dreams play out in the bedroom? Well, there’s nothing wrong with a few -- okay, several -- hot nights together as we hit the beach, visit old stomping grounds, and test all sorts of limits, in and out of the sheets.
Seven days, then I'm off, moving across the country, far away from her.
No way can things get complicated in a week. Ruby and I aren’t the kind of dream that has a shot of coming true.
Especially once she learns what I’ve done.

Good To Be Bad (#3): It was only supposed to be one time.
But that red-hot one night stand from the party?
The sexy man in the suit who gave me more Os in a few hours than I've had in a year?
Turns out my charming British stranger is keeping a little secret.
He's as much of a whiz in the kitchen as he is in the bedroom and soon we'll be going head-to-head in NYC's biggest bake off.
My one-time lover is now my enemy. I vow to loathe him for all eternity, though that would be easier if I wasn't dying to get naked with him again.
But the more I learn more about my rival, the more I suspect he just might be everything I've wanted...
If only I knew how to let him in...

GOOD TO BE BAD is a sexy standalone romance in the Good Love series!

Download Instructions:
2. Good With His Hands:
Dropapk
Uploadrar

3. Good To Be Bad:
Dropapk
Uploadrar

Trouble downloading? Read This.

Good Love #1: Here
Dec 18th, 2020, 2:59 am

May 11th, 2021, 1:24 am
Added: Good To Be Bad (#3)