Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 9th, 2021, 3:03 pm
The Nice Girls' Naughty Book Club Series by Lana Dash (1-7)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 998 kb
Overview: Lana Dash is the author of short, sexy, and funny romances. When she isn't dreaming up her latest sexy couple's adventure, you can find her watching true crime documentaries, drinking Bloody Marys, and eating movie theater popcorn.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. QUINN - QUINN
I love listening to romance books at work to escape the dullness of my office job. To live vicariously through the heroines in the stories, who can say all the things I don't dare to say in real life. But when my earbuds short out during a particularly steamy scene, my cube mate and secret crush, hears all the racy words I've dreamt of saying to him late at night. Will I ever be able to find the words to tell him how I feel or hide my nose in my books forever?
EVAN
She's never without her earbuds in, and no matter how much I want to, that makes it nearly impossible to talk with her. I've always wondered what she listens to every day, but the mystery is solved when the unmistakable sound of another voice reading an erotic passage crosses over the partition dividing our two cubes. This is a whole new side of her that I couldn't have imagined was there, but can I get her to take a chance on the real thing?

2. FIONA - FIONA
I love reading romance novels. The dirtier, the better. But if you based my personal experience on the erotic fiction filling my Kindle, then you'd be sadly mistaken. When I sign up for a dating app to push me from fantasizing about the heroes in my books to hooking up with a real-life guy—I chicken out. Things go from bad to worse when my failed hook-up attempt walks back into my life. Can I take a page out of the books I love and finally act, or will I hold on to my V-card forever?
MICHAEL
I couldn't believe my luck when the dating app on my phone pinged, and I saw her beautiful smiling face with the words "Matched" underneath. But when the date doesn't go as I hoped, I figure it wasn't meant to be. That is until our paths cross again and we are given a second chance. Will this second time around lead us to the happily ever after that she reads about in those books she's always carrying around?

3. JESS - JESS
I need some serious rest and relaxation after completing a major acquisition at work that's consumed most of my life for the last year. I'm turning off my phone, heading out to my family's lake house, and taking with me a pile of romance books I've been meaning to get around to reading but I haven't yet. I thought I would have the place to myself, but after I arrive, someone from my past walks into the cabin and back into my life. Will we be able to survive the weekend together without driving each other crazy?
AXEL
I thought I'd have the place to myself, but I'm shocked when the fiery redhead from my past is standing in front of me. I never thought I'd see her again. We've both changed so much, and yet there is still something simmering under the surface between us, no matter how much she tries to fight it. I'm ready to show her the man I've become, but will she accept what I have to offer?

4. COURTNEY - COURTNEY
Fictional couples surround me every day, working at a bookstore. And yet, even after reading a lifetime worth of romance, I still can't get my own love life in order. But at my book club meeting, when I accidentally knock hot coffee onto the lap of the cute nerd at the next table, my luck might be about to change. Will I finally be able to find my own happily ever after?
MAX
I find inspiration in some of the unlikeliest places, but a nasty case of writer's block has a deadline fast approaching with zero words written. Then I stumble on a book club at my local coffee shop where I write, and the ideas start to flow. When one of the members catches my eye, the line begins to blur between real life and fiction.

5. MICHELLE - THE NICE GIRLS' NAUGHTY BOOK CLUB series are short, sweet, and steamy standalone romantic comedies about curvy women who enjoy reading naughty books, stepping out of their comfort zones, and finding love in unlikely places.

6. LILY - LILY
When I read a romance novel, it’s fun picturing myself as a protagonist falling head over heels for the book boyfriend. But I never imagined myself as the heroine of a comic book. That is until I’m approached by a group of sweet nerds who ask me to join them in a costume contest at the local comic book shop. I couldn’t have imagined that dressed in tights and a cape that I’d meet a guy that could potentially become my own real-life book boyfriend.
BEN
As the owner of a comic book store, I’m known by my customers as the “King of the Nerds.” Not a title I want to be yelled out when the spitting image of my favorite comic book heroine walks in my door. It doesn’t help that I perpetuate the myth that comic book nerds are virgins. Is it possible that I actually have a chance with my dream girl, or is it best to leave the fantasy to my comics?

7. CHARLOTTE - CHARLOTTE
I read about assertive women in my romance novels, but I can’t find the confidence when I’m around gorgeous men. It’s never more evident when I’m mistaken for a bride at a bachelorette party and the hottest guy in the club dances for me. But when I see him out in the real world, he surprises me when I find out he’s not his lifestyle. Is there a chance for a future between two opposites?
THOMAS
I have dreams that are bigger than the lifestyle I live. Dancing is a means to end, and that end is never more evident than when I pluck her out of the audience, thinking she’s the bride I’m performing for. There’s something special about her that I have never seen in the women I’ve dated in the past. Can I show her that I’m more than my dance moves?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/gus6m88dxsff
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/1g3ckttkcuk0

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 9th, 2021, 3:03 pm