Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 12th, 2021, 6:47 pm
New Hope series by Lucy Darling (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Obsessed with coffee, laughs, love and happily ever afters.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Just One Look (#1): I was bought and paid for but nothing is as it seems. My prison is a mansion filled with luxuries I’ve never seen.

That’s nothing compared to the master of the estate. Especially now that he’s my husband. He’s made it clear he’ll never let me go. Til death do us part.

But Roman is nothing like the beast everyone claims he is. In fact, underneath all his gruffness, there is another side to my husband. A side I could love.

Each night he holds me close making me want so much more. Can he turn this marriage into the real thing, into the true love I’ve always dreamed of? Or will I lose the only thing that still belongs to me, my heart.

You Are Mine (#2): Dane: From the moment I found Kennedy, she was destined to be mine. Then she was gone without a trace. I don't know what sent her running, but the one thing I did know is that I wouldn’t rest until I found her. All I cared about was getting her back. And I would do exactly that, no matter what it took.

Kennedy: Losing your memory is scary. Especially when you wake up alone and realize there’s a baby growing inside you. I have to stay strong for both of us, whoever we are. Still, in the back of my mind is a man who makes me feel so many things I don’t understand.

Then he's there standing in front of me. Some tell me I should be wary of billionaire Dane Osborne. I find it hard to believe that he’s in love with me. But he still keeps saying those three words that have me wondering if I should be running from him or to him. "You are mine."

Beauty and the Outcast (#3): The new girl. I didn’t even see her until it was too late. She saw me, though. The worst parts of me. My fists and my rage. It’s the only face I ever show, the one way I can greet the world without getting hurt again.

I’m a fighter, and I’m scarred. Too scarred for a girl like her. But the moment I see her, I can’t stop all the feelings that try to churn to the surface. Whitney brings them out in me so easily. I try to stay away from her, to tamp down my emotions.

But I can’t. And when I realize she may be just as broken as me … I finally see that her broken pieces and mine will make both of us whole.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/qyxav3ky52dg
https://drop.download/afeb7wcagrzf

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 12th, 2021, 6:47 pm

Jun 20th, 2021, 8:59 pm
Added: You Are Mine (#2)
Jun 20th, 2021, 8:59 pm
Jul 8th, 2021, 1:52 pm
Added: Beauty and the Outcast (#3)
Jul 8th, 2021, 1:52 pm