Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 22nd, 2021, 4:07 pm
Savage in Love Series by Lark Anderson (2, 4-5)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 770 KB 358 kb
Overview: Lark Anderson was raised near Syracuse, New York. She joined the USAF at 19 as a Flight Manager and eventually discharged in pursuit of a college degree.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

2. Savage in the Sweets - Savage with the Sweets
And good enough to eat…
Lacy Savage is the name; candy pushing is my game.
And I do mean candy—so get those dirty thoughts out of your head!
My life is a dream! I love my job! I love my small town! I love my adorable niece! How could things possibly get any better?
Well…importing an array of eligible bachelors wouldn’t hurt. Not to brag, but I’m coming in at almost a year of forced celibacy. It’s gotten so bad, I came thiiiiiis close to adding robo-tongue to my Amazon cart.
Lucky for me, the answer to my frustration moved right next door to my shop in the form of a taut and tanned gym owner.
Sounds like fate, right?
Wrong! You see, he’s trying to get my business run off school property, which happens to be my most important client.
Apparently, he has something against candy. That is when he isn’t sneaking a bar in his back office.
That’s right—I learned his secret, and I have the picture to prove it.
As I was negotiating a truce, I kicked the heat up a notch, and by notch, I mean I sent him an explicit photo(totally the celibacy’s fault). Suddenly, he’s no longer opposed to eating my candy…
We decide on a casual fling. What better way to get our aggression out?
That was the plan, but what happens when he decides he wants a lifetime supply….

4. Savage Redemption - Wanted: Bad Boy Boyfriend for career boost.
Nova Ellis here!
Usually, I’m known as America’s Sweetheart, but right now, I’m ranked #1!
As in: Hollywood’s Most Desperate Woman.
For my friends, a bad breakup means a trip to the ice cream aisle, but for me, it’s a slide from A-list actress to QVC.
But I can fix this! All I have to do is fake date my brother’s bad boy best friend for a PR boost. Or rather, ex-best friend. I’m not the only one with bad breakups!
Sexy troublemaker Kade Savage has a reputation that lives up to his name. Once upon a time, he was my girlhood crush, until a terrible mistake cast him out of my life. I swore never to forgive him, but fate had other plans.
Seeking redemption, he agrees to the charade, and shenanigans ensue. I tell myself it’s just a job, but this man makes my heart race faster than any marathon could, and apparently, the feelings are mutual.
My team thinks it’s fake, and I’m scared to find out what my brother will do if he learns the truth.
SPOILER ALERT: He does!!!
Is it possible I’ve found love with America’s newest bad boy? Or was he just really good at following the script?

5. Savage Temptation - Forbidden fruit never tasted so good…
Tessa
I did a bad, bad thing.
Epically bad.
The kind of bad that can land you in prison.
Instead, it landed me in the bed of Atticus Savage, my brother’s best friend.
And boy does he not seem happy about it.
Cast out of his world and into his icy gaze, I have to find a way to move on with my life without him in it. I try not to let it bother me, but Atticus played the leading role in all my girlhood fantasies.
Now, he’s my real life villain.
Atticus
Tessa Campbell will always be the one woman I can never have. The proverbial forbidden fruit. But that doesn’t stop me from wanting her, and when I find her sneaking around my penthouse, things get physical.
It felt too good to be a mistake, but when she dashes the next morning, I realize that my delight was her regret.
But when a strange twist of fate reunites us, hidden feelings are confessed. Tessa makes a bold proposition: become friends with benefits—but only for thirty days.
There’s no way I can say no, but as the clock ticks down, I quickly realize that a lifetime with Tessa would never be enough.
Now all I have to do that convince her that I’ll be her happily-ever-after.

Download Instructions:
2, 4
https://uploadrar.com/reqor7kvrq0i
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/ta8uboe8v5br

5. Savage Temptation
https://www.upload-4ever.com/qkxbwl97g90z
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/853mahku8pc2

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 22nd, 2021, 4:07 pm
Oct 11th, 2021, 4:10 pm
ADDED

4. Savage Redemption