Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 22nd, 2021, 9:37 pm
Nine Heirs and a Spare series by Donna McDonald (#2, 6)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: USA Today Bestselling Author, Donna McDonald, published her first novel in March of 2011. Many multi-genre novels later, she admits to living her own happily ever after as a full-time author. Addicted to making readers laugh, she includes a good dose of romantic comedy in every book.
Genre: Romance, Paranormal

Image Image

1. Muse It or Lose It: Muse It or Lose It is a paranormal women’s fiction novel and is a women’s action and adventure tale from USA Today Bestselling Author, Donna McDonald.

My name is Goddess Atlanta and this is my Mortal Midlife Story.
Sometimes I just don’t understand my crazy life. On one hand, I can call lightning and save a trapped dragon when I need to. On the other, I need freaking reading glasses to read how many aspirin to take when my knee hurts. Despite being a foretold savior of my pantheon, nothing has spared me from my own mortal fate. I’m still aging, just like everyone else.

With two tasks out of nine finished, and no one dying from our misadventures yet, I admit I’ve been feeling pretty good about myself. The Fates have finally stopped popping in on me, so I'm hoping I’m on the right track. And none of my family has stabbed me in the back this week. See? Good times.

So I’m fine… mostly. Well, except my champion’s been a real pain to deal with lately. He’s sort of a dragon now and I’m afraid feeling special has gone to his head. Can anyone say entitlement issues? Anyone? I hope Cale gets a handle on his problems soon, because hey… I am the special one in our relationship. I’m the goddess. Yes. Okay. I admit tasks three and four aren’t looking like a whole lot of fun, but I trust Cale and I will get through them. I have to because failing means death. Everyone in my pantheon is still counting on me to stop the doomsday prophecy from coming true. All I can say is Gaia help me, because I’m going to need all the help I get.

6. Muse Inspired: My body flipping between ages 40 and 60 is not inspiring.

The Fates have gone missing and their mother blames me. Why would she do that? They tell me what to do. It doesn’t work the other way around. In their absence, time has gone crazy. I’ve got to fix that problem before I can worry about searching for the missing Moirai.

And who knows? Maybe the Fates got tired and wanted a vacation. Gaia knows, I could certainly use one. But going to Tibet to throw myself off a mountain in order to find Shangri-la is not my idea of rest and relaxation. One man’s paradise is another’s prison, but I have to go there. I'm searching for the original Titan timekeeper—Father Time—to fix time in the Mortal Realm so I can work on the prophecy before I get too decrepit to care.

I have to move quickly because it looks like I may have to stop another full-out Dragon war now that Ares is loose again. The Dragons are out for his blood and Ares is out for mine. My wicked half-brother knows he’s never going to sit on the Olympian throne while there’s breath left in my body. I intend to put my annoying sister there instead because Athena deserves to spend eternity babysitting our pantheon.

Of course, if I don’t get time fixed, Ambrosia-eating Ares won’t get much fight from a Goddess who keeps getting older and older every day. Ironically, the older I get, the more I need inspiration to keep going. You can’t inspire those around you if you don’t have faith that you can win in the end.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/jxdd8tneg70j

Mirror:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/8cgctkrtt5px

Trouble downloading? Read This.

Nine Heirs and a Spare #1, 4-5: Here
Apr 22nd, 2021, 9:37 pm

Aug 25th, 2022, 8:15 pm
Added: 6. Muse Inspired
Aug 25th, 2022, 8:15 pm