Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 8th, 2021, 3:15 pm
Stoneview Stories by Lola King (1-3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1 mB
Overview: Lola is a dark romance author. Frenchie in London, she spends most of her spare time attempting to tame her untameable imagination, which she only manages when she writes her stories. Lola is a big fan of sarcasm, people watching, and wine.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Giving In - Jamie
Jake White is our king.
A king with a crown of thorns, a heart of stone, and evil in his soul. He hides it well though, under a beautiful smile and eyes that ravage your heart.
But Stoneview Prep’s golden boy has always had a dark aura around him. Like a well-guarded secret. A blackness that he never lets anyone see.
"Curiosity killed the cat, Jamie." My mom always tells me.
She never said it would get me in more trouble than I could handle. She never said it would throw me into the dark world of Jake White. And when I not-so-accidentally find out part of Jake’s past, I finally learn the consequences of mischievous nosiness.
Curiosity doesn’t kill this cat. It turns it into a mouse to be played with.
At least that’s what Jake decided
Jake
Three years. That’s how much my twin and I got of freedom before our past caught up with us.
We were doing well, we were being good, we were keeping out of trouble. Most of all, I was in control.
But trouble always finds a reason to make its way back to us. And when it does, Jamie Williams is here to witness it.
In the morning I learned of her existence, in the afternoon she was spying on me like a fangirl.
This girl is desperate to find out what’s behind the golden boy’s facade I was kind enough to put on.
So be it.
I have time on my hands, darkness on my mind, and a hundred ways to make Jamie Williams bend to my will.

2. Giving Away - Jake
Demons, demons, come out and play.
One can only escape reality for so long. There comes a point when you have to face your biggest fears. Nate is back and with him all the terrors from my past. What he doesn’t know is I’m not the scared little boy I used to be, and I’m ready to fight back this time.
And Jamie? Well Jamie Williams is a liar. She played our games, she went along, and she was hiding the truth the whole time. She’s pure sin disguised as an Angel, but she’s my sin and if there’s one person I won’t let her go to, it’s him.
Jamie
One can only escape their fate for so long.
That night at the ball, I had to make a decision. And I chose Nathan. I chose safety and love, kindness and protection. I just didn’t know it would be the biggest mistake of my life.
I’ve been lied to, used, and deceived. I’m surrounded by monsters, but the monster I was desperate to escape, is also the one I desire the most.
The problem is, can I handle his demons?
Jake
Demons, demons, come out and play.
One can only escape reality for so long. There comes a point when you have to face your biggest fears. Nate is back and with him all the terrors from my past. What he doesn’t know is I’m not the scared little boy I used to be, and I’m ready to fight back this time.
And Jamie? Well Jamie Williams is a liar. She played our games, she went along, and she was hiding the truth the whole time. She’s pure sin disguised as an Angel, but she’s my sin and if there’s one person I won’t let her go to, it’s him.
Jamie
One can only escape their fate for so long.
That night at the ball, I had to make a decision. And I chose Nathan. I chose safety and love, kindness and protection. I just didn’t know it would be the biggest mistake of my life.
I’ve been lied to, used, and deceived. I’m surrounded by monsters, but the monster I was desperate to escape, is also the one I desire the most.
The problem is, can I handle his demons?

3. Giving Up - Jake White started as my bully.
Jake White made me fall in love with him.
And Jake White left.
He broke my heart and he deserted Stoneview. He abandoned his twin and his friends, and he left me behind to confront it all by myself.
And Nathan? Well…he stayed.
Lovers’ betrayals, enemies’ redemptions, and families’ secrets. I’m a few months from graduation, the clock is ticking, and my life won’t stop spinning.
Tick-Tock, it’s time to stop pretending to be a good girl.
But above all?
It’s time to make a choice.

Download Instructions:
1-3
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/60sa557iayt2
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/nc9mv27dp2no

3. Giving Up
(Closed Filehost) https://filebonus.net/c8pnsebn91vj
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/sb12h25a2w9e

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 8th, 2021, 3:15 pm