Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 9th, 2021, 3:44 pm
The Broderick Saga by Charlotte E Hart, Rachel De Lune (1-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader 1.3 mb
Overview: Charlotte is an Dark Erotic Suspense/Romance author living in the heart of the Shropshire countryside in Great Britain.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. The Muse - Cold, egotistical and a Foxton.
He tore my final performance to shreds with his pen, and embarrassed me for all the world to see.
But hate wasn’t what I felt for Scott Foxton when he touched me. Enemy wasn’t what I thought when he rescued me either.
I got lost in dreams and hope, and ignored the threats that would follow my own deceit.
For once in my life, family loyalty could be damned.
But then I saw the painting.
And now I can’t lie anymore.
The man I shouldn’t want is the one that holds my heart.
I just have to trust that he’ll still believe me when he knows the truth about Persephone Broderick.

2. The Lawyer - Ruthless, dispassionate and callous.
I coerce and threaten, using intellect and power to subdue my enemies. That's what the Cane’s needed in a Lawyer and that’s how the world now sees Landon Broderick. But roles are shifting. And family drama certainly isn’t welcome in my ceaseless unrest.
At least my dirty, little distraction keeps me sane. She’s wild and free, sordid and beneath my standing, and yet I crave her above any other woman. No touching, though. No attachment either.
It isn’t until Willow Etherington, my new PA, diverts my attention that I begin to feel myself weaken. She’s fierce and unyielding, professional and direct. And while sleeping with my staff isn’t usual, if I can’t have the one I want, I might take the one dancing a dangerous path instead.
I make the rules here now.
Family standing be damned.

3. The Writer - Bold, forceful, and aggressive.
Blake Rhodes came into my life at just the right time, rescuing me from the clear and present danger I'd put myself in. But a smoking-hot hook up was all it was supposed to be. One night was all I was offering because I had a mystery to solve back home, a crisis to cover, and the truth to expose.
And Ivy Broderick doesn’t have time for anything that isn’t on my own terms, anyway - Blake included.
But men like him don't take no for an answer. They pursue and seize with no remorse, making it impossible to walk away. And when trouble seems to follow me home, having a hero by my side again proves useful.
Still, Broderick’s don’t like to be pushed into anything, especially matters of the heart.
And certainly not when he's keeping secrets of his own.

4. The Fallen - Vicious, unforgiving, and chasing me.
Maybe I deserve to be hunted for what I’ve done, but I got myself into this and I intend to find my way out. I have a target to hunt, and wrongs to right as best I can. But it doesn’t take me long to realise I’m out of my depth, and that perhaps an ally is what I need.
Noah Locke isn’t someone who'll do you a favour, certainly not when he's been sent to catch me, so that means a deal needs to be struck.
And there's only one thing he wants that I can provide.
It was never meant to be anything more than a means to an end. I'm soft. He's hard. I'm Neve Broderick. He's nothing more than a criminal.
We're from different worlds, and yet time might prove we're more similar than I could ever imagine.
Especially when he risks everything to save me.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/f0erwxho483q
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/0utt8g9w33xr

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 9th, 2021, 3:44 pm