Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 12th, 2021, 11:38 am
Ryder Ranch series by Anna Brooks (#1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Anna was born in Wisconsin, but currently lives in Texas with her husband and two boys. She writes sexy romance that always has a happy ending and loves bringing characters back for cameos. Less than six degrees of separation connects any of her novels.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image

1. Hunter: I never expected a runaway cow would have led me to the love of my life, but chasing after that heifer turned out to be the best decision I ever made.

Summer Paige was lost, alone, and a mess… just like her nearly totaled car. After a glass of whiskey and a promise to keep her safe, I convinced her to stay while she got back on her feet.
It wasn’t long before the innocent beauty turned my life upside down, and I realized she was everything I didn’t know I wanted.
Life was perfect. Until the day I woke up and found her gone.

Her letter was supposed to explain why she left, but it did the opposite and made me want her even more. I had to prove that her past didn’t matter to me because all I wanted was her future. And I intended to do just that… as soon as I found her.

2. Wilder: I was too young to understand the beauty of what I held in my arms when she crashed into my world.

Frankie Young was never far from my mind, so when she came back into my life after nearly a decade, it was as if no time had passed.

After we reconnected in more ways than one, there was no denying what we had was extraordinary and, I thought, forever. But when she discovered something I’d been hiding, she gave up on us without giving me a chance to explain.

My lies broke her heart, but her walking away shattered what was left of mine. I thought that was the end for us… until Frankie and I found ourselves bound together for life. While we navigated our new found destiny, not only did we have to fight for each other, but we had to protect our future from someone who didn’t want us to have one together.

3. Missing Maverick: I was going to love her until my last breath, and she promised to do the same… but she lied.

Cricket McBride packed up without warning, ditching our small town and the life we were going to build together. She left me with tears in her eyes, a kiss on my cheek, and an empty heart that had done nothing but hardened over the years.
My life wasn’t what I thought it would be, but I’d long since accepted it for what it was. I was content with working on my family ranch and being the best father I could. And I was fine with that.

Or so I thought.

When Cricket returned, one look was all it took for me to admit I still cared, but it wasn’t until I saw the marks on her skin and the pain in her soul that I realized just how deep that love went. Because the same hands that held her tight also promised to protect her… and I never broke a promise.

4. Unraveling Mack: She was the complete opposite of me in every way; sweet, spontaneous, and full of sunshine… she was also half my age.

The world was her playground, and Nova Skye spent every breath fearlessly exploring it. Her passion for adventure was contrary to the solitude I loved, yet somehow, I couldn’t get enough.

Her innocence sparked a flame in my empty soul, burning down every defense I had. By the time I started to believe in the us she said we could be, it was too late. My free-spirited rebel was gone, taking what was left of me with her. Without her, I learned that home wasn’t just a place, it was Nova… and it was finally time to come home.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/yex9buksnwwi
https://devuploads.com/fkyw2bs12ybt

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 12th, 2021, 11:38 am

Oct 14th, 2021, 7:31 am
Added: 3. Missing Maverick
Oct 14th, 2021, 7:31 am

Aug 8th, 2022, 2:38 pm
Added: 4. Unraveling Mack
Aug 8th, 2022, 2:38 pm