Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 12th, 2021, 3:03 pm
Warriors of Koliam Series by Starr Huntress, Eden Ember (1-7)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 2.6 mb
Overview: Eden Ember has found her passion is writing sci-fi romance and fantasy. She's working on several books right now, with more to come.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Prince Qor - She’s the last person he thought would make his twin hearts beat in unison.
QOR
I’m the rebel son next in line to rule as king, banished from the palace for fighting against the slave trade. The very trade started by my father, the late king of Zorlox.
Life’s path had me riding roughshod, rescuing the slaves behind the scenes, until she showed up. The Terran from Earth who came to Zorlox under mysterious pretenses. Why do I feel so protective of her? I’ll do anything to get close to her, to find out why.
KENNA
So what if I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life? Minding my own business didn’t seem to work, and now I’m caught in the crossfires of Earth’s newly formed friendship with the nasty alien Zorloxians.
The declarations I’ve made to hate the Zorloxians no longer work. The beast called Qor won’t leave me alone. Like he owes me his protection or something. I can’t figure him out. And really, do I feel too entrapped by his presence? I mean, buff, blue, and so intriguing.

2. Alien Prince Ilixi - He did a bad thing and now he wants to make amends.
ILIXI
Yeah, I rebelled against my older brother and now I’m paying the price. Qor is right, we should not follow in our father’s footsteps.
I won’t leave without her. She’s here because of me. And my twin hearts know it. I will do anything to save her even if she never finds out the truth.
JARA
I’m pregnant by the AI and supposedly the seed of the long dead king. Unlike the other women, I can’t view this as my duty to Zorlox. They enslaved me. They forced this on me. But my heart loves the baby growing in my belly.
I thought I’d be giving up my baby like all the others before me, that is until the palace brute kidnaps me. Maybe my fate is differe

3. Alien Prince Uu'ton - No sense in denying the inevitable. He must rescue her and make her his.
UU'TON
I just want to serve my brother Qor on the Brazer. He took on the Terrans, and fell for one. Me? I’m doing my best to keep on task, to thwart the efforts of the Abliadorian slave hunters. That is until they stole her. Now my twin hearts tell me to rescue her at all costs.
PHO
I can’t believe the Brazer left without rescuing me. Kenna wouldn’t do that to me, but now that she’s with her fated mate, I’m not sure she’s even noticed I’m gone. And why do I care? Why am I sitting here in servatitude dreaming of the Zorloxian on the Brazer’s crew? Why does he even cross my mind?

4. Alien Prince Leve - She’s captured by the pirates and now held captive on the dwarf planet. So what?
LEVE
I had purpose before the Terrans entered our lives. I kept my distance, until she came on board and everything turned upside down. Suddenly, the mission took on a different meaning, dictated by my twin hearts.
AVANTI
I’ll be damned if I live as a slave to anyone. I thought joining with the Brazer would be the answer and a way out of life on the run. Boy, was I wrong. Oh yeah, they dropped my friends and me off. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.
So why do I sit here and hope he comes back to rescue me? Why is the blue brute with the light eyes even in my thoughts? Why does my skin crave his touch? It doesn’t matter, he’s eons away by now.

5. Alien Prince Tauche - Everything changed when she stepped on the Brazer. Suddenly, fate came into the picture and now life will never be the same.
TAUCHE
I just want to finish the mission as it relates to Zorlox. After all, I’m a prince of Zorlox. That should be enough. Then why do I feel compelled to help her? The Terran who came into my life quite by accident and turned my life upside down.
REISA
I don’t care what it costs, I will rescue my family. If these brutes won’t help, I’ll find someone who will, somehow. Yet, I can’t help but feel something toward the one. It’s as if he’s holding a magnet and my steely heart can’t resist.

6. Alien Prince Vlot - It’s undeniable, she’s synchronized his two hearts and his life is about to change forever.
VLOT
I just want to end the Ablidorian Pirates slave trade business and set Zorlox free from their clutches. I mind my own business, being the best brother and crew member for Qor. Until she does the unthinkable and I can no longer deny the attraction.
EVE
I roll up my sleeves like any other member of the crew. I’m a scrapper and I’ve always taken care of myself. But this blue muscled being seems to have thrown my common sense out the window. I bite my lip to keep from admitting my budding feelings for him.

7. Forever - FOREVER is the story of Kenna's mother, Moxy, and Qor's older brother, Do'Thortn. Read the harrowing tale of falling in love and bonding forever in the prequel to the Warriors of Koliam.

Download Instructions:
1-6
https://www.up-4ever.net/etv6sga6iyou
https://devuploads.com/6uzujf2g64jv

7. Forever
https://www.up-4ever.net/9gd8nui92h86
https://devuploads.com/h8cb077v2taf

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 12th, 2021, 3:03 pm
Aug 11th, 2021, 3:19 pm
ADDED
2. Alien Prince Ilixi