Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 20th, 2021, 3:03 pm
Faeries of the Underworld Duology by Katherine Macdonald (1-4)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader 5.6 MB
Overview: I have very little free time with a full-time job and a baby, so I have to use the time I get very carefully indeed. I can't just sit at the screen sa…more I have very little free time with a full-time job and a baby, so I have to use the time I get very carefully indeed. I can't just sit at the screen saying "I don't know what to write!"
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Thief of Spring - The Greek Gods are real.
But they aren’t gods.
They’re faeries.
When 17-year-old Persephone accidentally stumbles upon a revel, she’s chosen as a sacrifice, but is saved from this fate when the Lord of the Underworld tricks her into becoming his companion for seven months instead. Sephy is taken to his dark palace under the earth, but the Lord of Night isn’t exactly what she expected him to be…
And neither is she.

2. Queen of Night - The courts divided.
A heart broken.
A lover lost.
Reeling from the loss of Hades, Persephone grudgingly takes on the mantle of Queen of the Underworld, a role she struggles to fill. Obsessed with reopening the way to Tartarus and finding her mate, Persephone must balance her responsibilities as queen with following her heart… or risk the destruction of the entire human race.
For something is stirring in the pit, and betrayal will come from unexpected places...

3. Heart of Hades - He was doomed to perish at the exquisite lies of that damned mortal goddess, doomed to love her to the end of his days. A time would come when her face would fade from his memory if he found no way to capture it, but he would spend the rest of his life grasping for the feeling her smile elicited in him.
Forced to attend a ritual sacrifice on Samhain, Hades, a Prince of Faerie, instead claims the chosen victim as his own and spirits her away to his domain in the Underworld in order to save her life.
Her name is Persephone.
Unsure of her unconventional saviour's intentions, Persephone is initially reluctant to befriend him, and Hades is reluctant to draw her further into his dark world.
But as the feelings between them deepen, Hades finds himself torn between a vow he cannot break, a love that may soon break him.

4. Heart of Tartarus - A friendship rekindled. A love lost. A world doomed.
Confronted by an impossible decision, Hades made the ultimate sacrifice and cast himself into the deepest pit of Tartarus to save the world and the woman he loved.
Now lost to her forever, he roams the Underworld, wounded, hopeless, and alone.
But he will find allies in strange places, and while he drifts further into despair… all is not lost.
Yet.
For the Titans’ are stirring, and they will have their revenge.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadydl.com/vefb1ubx9p7e
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/m8zqpfcfrblx

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 20th, 2021, 3:03 pm
Jul 20th, 2021, 3:30 pm
ADDED
2. Queen of Night
Jul 20th, 2021, 3:30 pm
Apr 30th, 2022, 3:46 pm
ADDED
3. Heart of Hades