Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Sep 14th, 2016, 9:23 pm
Empire Rising series (#2-4, 7) by D. J. Holmes
Requirements: ePUB / MOBI Reader, 4.5MB
Overview: I am married to Kayla and am currently finishing a degree while writing in my spare time. Growing up I planned out many science fiction and fantasy stories in my head and am now excited to be able to share them with others! Im my spare time I enjoy hiking, playing golf and squash.
Genre: Fiction; Sci-fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image Image

#2 - A King's Ship
The war with China is over. But for Captain James Somerville there is a task still unfinished.

Former Politburo Intelligence Minister Chang has evaded capture and escaped from Chinese space. Declared a war criminal by the UN and British law courts, James is given the Royal Space Navy’s newest exploration cruiser and sent after Chang.

His chase will threaten to stir up old rivalries and take him to the edge of explored space. What he will discover there will radically reshape humanity’s position in the galaxy and throw him into a series of desperate battles. Alone and outnumbered he will come to realize what it really takes to command a King’s Ship.

#3 - Return to Haven
The revelation that the human race is not alone has sent shockwaves throughout Earth’s naval powers. Suddenly all eyes have turned to Haven and the trade routes to the Vestarian and Kulrean homeworlds.

Thinking he has nothing to lose, Haven’s First Councilor puts into motion a plan that threatens to turn star empire against star empire. As a result, Captain James Somerville finds himself thrown into the thick of battle once again. Yet not everyone in the Admiralty is enamored with his brash style of command and this time, his reckless actions may finally catch up with him.

#4 - The Price of Liberty
War has been declared. The Indian Star Republic has landed ground troops on the newly discovered colony of Haven as they seek to seize access to the alien worlds of Vestar and Kulthar. The British Star Kingdom has reacted. A battle fleet has been formed with orders to drive off the Indians and retake Haven.

Cleared from a highly-politicized court martial and now newly married, Captain James Somerville leads Endeavour to join up with the fleet going to liberate Haven. Yet he is not entirely welcome for not everyone is happy with the outcome of the court martial.

Meanwhile, Major Johnston commands a small marine special forces unit stranded on Haven itself. Caught in the middle of a gruella war, he must use all his skills to help the resistance weaken the Indian invaders in anticipation of a British ground assault.

As the war quickly heats up, both men will learn the true price of liberty.

#7 - Mutineer
The Flex-aor have returned, putting in motion a chain of events that will thrust humanity into a galactic war, the scale of which no human has seen before. Banished in all but name, James’ political enemies have assigned him to the protection of humanity’s colonial frontier as a ploy to rid themselves of the hero of the Siege of Earth. Though meant to keep him out of the way, they have unwittingly plunged James into the midst of events that may shape humanity’s’ future for centuries to come. For behind the Flex-aor, emerging from the shadows, is a new enemy with a strength no one on Earth had imagined possible.

With humanity suddenly thrust into the galactic limelight, James’ career and reputation hangs in the balance. For he cannot protect the people he has sworn to serve and at the same time obey his political overlords. To protect humanity, he may have to give up everything he has spent his life building and even then, it may not be enough.

Download Instructions:
https://dailyuploads.net/9lptmq8bechl
https://uploadrar.com/gdjsknlx2b5b
Sep 14th, 2016, 9:23 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.
Dec 30th, 2016, 8:17 pm
Added: Book #3 - Return to Haven
Dec 30th, 2016, 8:17 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

May 22nd, 2017, 8:03 pm
Added: Book #4 - The Price of Liberty
May 22nd, 2017, 8:03 pm

Nov 21st, 2019, 2:40 pm
Added: Book #7 - Mutineer
Nov 21st, 2019, 2:40 pm