Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jan 1st, 2017, 4:32 pm
Lost Starship series (#6-7, 9) by Vaughn Heppner
Requirements: ePUB / AZW Reader, 3.2MB
Overview: I was born in Canada and remember as a small boy crawling in my snow-fort. I closed my eyes, and when I tried to open them, they were frozen shut. I didn't panic, but wiped away the ice crystals, unglued my eyes and kept on building my tunnel. Those were great days! I moved to Central California before seventh grade and couldn't believe I lived in a land where oranges grew on trees and you could pick grapes from the vine.
Genre: Fiction; Sci-fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image

#6 - The Lost Planet
Last voyage, Captain Maddox entered a distant star system with a Swarm fleet. The sheer numbers were staggering, a 100-1 advantage against all human spacecraft. If the highly aggressive, racist insects gained hyper-spatial tube technology—allowing them to cross a thousand light-years in seconds—it would mean Armageddon for Earth.

Star Watch desperately needs something powerful to offset the annihilating Swarm numbers. As if on cue, Professor Ludendorff declares he has discovered the whereabouts of ancient Builder technology, a tech so potent it could defeat the Swarm.

Star Watch takes the bait, ordering Captain Maddox to find the lost planet holding the ancient technology.

Ludendorff has a plan involving androids to lure his arch rival—Methuselah Man Strand—to his doom.

The crew of Starship Victory knows nothing of this and thus blindly enters a web of intrigue and danger. The captain will need the AI Galyan, Valerie and Riker like never before. Humanity’s hope against the coming Swarm holocaust rests on the outcome.

#7 - The Lost Earth
It finally happened. Commander Thrax Ti Ix created a hyper-spatial tube for the Swarm Imperium. Across thousands of light-years, a vast armada of warships is heading for Earth to burn the homeworld down to its bedrock as the Swarm begins its genocidal campaign against the human race.

No one—not the New Men, the Spacers, the Wahhabi Caliphate or Star Watch—has faced such staggering odds. Alone or united, it makes no difference.

Captain Maddox has a last-ditch plan. He’s returning to the null region of last voyage to grab the ancient Destroyers hidden there. But an immortal entity of evil cunning haunts the vessels. If it escapes its prison…Maddox will have made things infinitely worse.

This time, mankind needs a miracle.

#9 - The Lost Star Gate
We barely recovered from the first Swarm invasion. Now, the bugs have become methodical, sending science fleets to study us. Back home, the Hive Masters are gathering hundreds of thousands of starships to hit us with an avalanche invasion. This time, not even exploding stars will stop them.

The egocentric but brilliant Professor Ludendorff, who has a bitter grudge against Captain Maddox, claims he has a plan to outmaneuver the Swarm. But he’s not going to tell Star Watch unless Brigadier Mary O’Hara—one of Maddox’s closest friends—comes alone to listen in person.

In desperation and knowing that Methuselah Man Ludendorff often has fantastic plans, O’Hara goes, and thus begins a chain-reaction of events that will embroil Maddox and the crew of Victory in a harrowing mission into the Great Beyond. They must risk everything at a Builder star gate if they hope to stave off the annihilating Swarm fleets from reaching Human Space and killing everyone.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/2r5nvpcyz2o9
(Closed Filehost) http://upload4earn.net/2c9t1gfhpbp3
Jan 1st, 2017, 4:32 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.
Jul 26th, 2017, 2:12 pm
Added: Book #7 - The Lost Earth
Jul 26th, 2017, 2:12 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

Oct 28th, 2018, 1:33 pm
Added: Book #9 - The Lost Star Gate
Oct 28th, 2018, 1:33 pm