Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jan 10th, 2017, 10:39 am
The Almost Series: Books 1-3 by Christina Leigh Pritchard
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 513 kb
Overview: Christina Leigh Pritchard was born and raised in South Florida. Her first stories were written at the age of nine in wide ruled spiral notebooks (which were supposed to be used for class) and in the various diaries she kept. Stories she wrote from age nine to twelve fill about four storage boxes!
Genre: Science Fiction

S.H.A.Y. - BOOK #1
Shay is scientific experiment #318. Science may have created her, but she refuses to allow it to blind her to the difference between right and wrong…
Synthetic Hominid Assumed Youth (S.H.A.Y.) is eighteen years old, which means she has completed Phase One: Developmental. Shay no longer requires the assistance of her Optional Human Parent, Darla, who has guided her in the process of discovering her morality. Shay loves her easy, charming life aboard the marine research facility and doesn’t want it to change.
Phase Two: Experimental. All S.H.A.Y. ages 18-20 will experience loss…
Darla shouldn’t have to die because of an experiment. The thought of losing the only parent she’s ever known is too much. Determined to make sure the scientists at the facility don’t get their way, Shay entraps Darla in a transport device to escape across the Miami Border. There, on the mainland, law enforcement will keep her human parent safe.

Escape Mission: Failed…

E.R.I.C. - BOOK #2

Reprogram of E.R.I.C. initiated. Download complete in 3…2…1…
The sweet, charming Eric that Shay knew is officially gone. He’s been reprogrammed by Dr. Cole and the other scientists aboard the marine research facility that developed Shay. Now, instead of assisting Shay in her grand scheme to save her Optional Human Parent, Darla, from certain death, Eric has been reprogrammed to kill them both. That intimate moment on the beach they shared…lost forever.
Mission complete: Suspect (S.H.A.Y.) captured…
With Eric’s help, Dr. Cole finds Shay and takes her back to the research facility where she will remain until she can be linked to her robotic host and terminated. Shay is placed into the care of a new program called N.I.C. that will analyze her data and keep her safe. Except, if the N.I.C. discovers Shay has already linked, he will initiate her termination immediately, ending any chance Shay has of saving Darla.

N.I.C. - BOOK #3
Escape Marine Research: Complete. Survival mode activated…
Shay and her Optional Human Parent Darla escape Dr. Cole and make it across the Miami border from the Marine Research Facility, but their safety comes at a hefty price. Shay thought hitting Eric in the head would save him from being reset, but there was too much blood. She has no idea if he survived or what will happen to N.I.C. without her there.
Capture of S.H.A.Y. initiated. Hybrid hunter released…
If a highly skilled hybrid hunter tracking her through the streets of Miami isn’t enough to worry about, Shay’s corporate sponsor Endre wants something from her too. Threats are in motion to terminate N.I.C. and pull the plug on Shay’s A.M.I.E., essentially killing them both. Shay has no choice but to make a deal with Endre to create inventions for him to sell to potential financial sponsors. But when he ups the stakes and wants Shay to help create a weapon of war, she refuses. She’ll just have to find another way to save N.I.C. and find Eric.
Shay’s death is certain. There is nowhere else to run…

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://uploadrocket.net/sspk1x2vcks7/The_Almost_Series__Books_1-3.epub.html
Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/4y9f8jxcqp08
Jan 10th, 2017, 10:39 am

No longer active.