Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Dec 5th, 2017, 4:27 pm
The Demon Hunter Trilogy by Leah Silver (1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 592 KB
Overview: Let's see. I love to read, write, and live in a fantasy world. Coven of Magic is my first book, but I really hope there will be a lot more to come!!
Genre: Sci Fi/Fantasy

ImageImage

1. Coven of Magic - Two vampires, a werewolf, a wizard, and a gargoyle are charged with saving my race. Sounds like the beginning to a bad joke, right? If only.
I’m Merry Young, the best demon hunter my kind has ever known. Which I guess is why they asked me to save them all. Like I’m some kind of super hero, not the evil creature of the night the humans dream up in their fantasies. If they only knew what actually hunts them.
Unfortunately I’m neither of those things. I’m just a vampire. But, when the disease that’s killing us starts in on my daughter, I summon a strength I didn’t know I had.
The guys and I must find the cure for what’s plaguing the vampires. I won’t consider the alternative. Because before I’m a superhero, or a vampire, or whatever anyone thinks I am, I’m a mother. And I won’t let the demons have my daughter.
The hunt is on. And I never miss.

2. Break of Magic - How, in the name of Bael, did I get myself into such a heaping pile of goblin shit?
I’ll tell you how. I got involved with four too-attractive-for-their-own-good supernaturals. Like we could be some kind of magical Avengers and save our world from the plague that’s killing my kind.
But, I’m no Tony Stark. And while Oscar, my gargoyle hottie, could be likened to Bruce, my motley crew isn’t getting the job done against the mystery villain we face. Surprise, surprise. We’re not perfect, although I’m pretty sure vampire counterpart, Levi, thinks he is.
Bottom line: We need to stick together, but every time I turn around another one is taken from me. Bit by bit my coven is falling apart, and so is our world.
How does that saying go? When things look dark, turn on a light? It’s about to get real bright in here, if I could just find the damned light switch.
The hunt is on, and I never miss.

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/nb8kbmlook9m
https://uploadrar.com/03qczuceqarq
Dec 5th, 2017, 4:27 pm
Feb 20th, 2018, 4:19 pm
added
2. Break of Magic
Feb 20th, 2018, 4:19 pm