Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jun 22nd, 2018, 2:56 am
Scrolls of the Dead (Legions of the Dark; Rise of the Legend; Hunter of the Dead) by Billie Sue Mosiman
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 794 KB
Overview: All three novels of the Vampire Nation Chronicles in an omnibus edition. Includes LEGIONS OF THE DARK, RISE OF THE LEGEND, and HUNTER OF THE DEAD.
Billie Sue Mosiman is an Edgar and Bram Stoker nominated author of more than 50 books.

Three entire novels of the Vampire Nation Chronicles follows a young woman into adulthood, marriage, and, in Book Two, into the life of her half-vampire/half-human son, Malachi. Malachi will be asked to fulfill a prophecy and become the greatest vampire hunter of all time. In Book Three he's forced to thwart evil before it takes over the world.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

5 Star Reviews:
For RED MOON RISING-titled LEGIONS OF THE DARK in this omnibus.

"This novel provides a new fascinating twist to the vampire legend. Billie Sue Mosiman is excellent at creating characters that appear genuine even those who are supernatural because she makes her supporting evidence sound believable and scientific. Although the obvious inclination is to categorize RED MOON RISING as horror or perhaps urban fantasy, the novel contains a coming of age plot that deals with choices, morality, and honor. Genre fans and some mainstream readers will toast Ms. Mosiman for her creative novel." Harriet Klausner

"Blows Ann Rice out of the water!" By A Customer

This review is from: Red Moon Rising: A Vampire Novel (Paperback)--now titled LEGIONS OF THE DARK in this omnibus.
"If you enjoy reading Ann Rice then You MUST check this writer out! This was the second Billie Sue Mosiman book I've read, and she is awesome! This one really put me on the edge of my reading chair! Happy reading... "
5.0 out of 5 stars A New Vampire-story twist,
M. L. D. Barnes "GitonCrais" (The Hague, The Netherlands) -
This review is from: Red Moon Rising: A Vampire Novel (Paperback)-LEGIONS OF THE DARK in this omnibus.
"I enjoyed this book and read it in one go. I liked the twist on the old vampire-story, where vampires are living among us and are just sufferers from a disease and trying to live "normal" lives. Where not all vampires are just preying on humankind. Predators, to prey, supply blood for other vampires and kill renegades. Cravens, little weaklinglings. Normals, as it says: no killers and trying to fit in with the humans. Seems to me to have overtures of the Kindred: vampire-clans, Mentor like Archon, a vampire who tries to keep peace between the clans and a leader to help other vampires cope with their existence.Nice concept and I hope it will be a first in a series rather than a stand-alone novel."
Now all three novels of the trilogy are available in this one special edition.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/d8vc3b6bvzid

Mirror:
http://www.restfilee.com/74o8uog1swiu/Scrolls_of_the_Dead.epub.html
Jun 22nd, 2018, 2:56 am

No longer active.