Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Aug 13th, 2018, 3:22 pm
Paranormal MI5 Series by R. Medhurst (1-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: Rachel Medhurst grew up in Surrey, England. She writes to prove that no matter where you come from, you can be anything you want to be. Your past may shape you, but it doesn't define you. When Rachel isn't writing, she can be found reading and walking in nature.
Genre: Sci Fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImage

1. Spells & Death - Part witch, part ghost, total book nerd.
I’m a dead witch. Sort of. As a pure Essex witch, I’m permanently attached to Mother Earth’s ley lines. Pure magic equals life force. Which is the only thing that’s stopping my body from dying and my soul from moving on.
A Paranormal MI5 agent, my life work is to protect the ley lines. The magic contained within them is sacred, pure. When a serial killer starts leaving clues for me, I quickly realise that not only does he know my secret, he’s trying to steal the magic out from under me.
As each new body is found, I feel the lessening of magic that keeps me alive. I have no choice but to tell the one person I trust. Dave, the cute admin guy. Although he sits behind a desk, his geeky mind could solve anything. Together, we have to find the serial killer, before he drains the Earth of magic, and kills every living thing on it.

2. Spells & Life - Dead witch? As if.
With no memory of recent events, I’m fighting a losing battle. With a serial killer. My team work closely to not only find him, but to help me harness the magic of the ley line. With my magic failing, my memories forgotten, and my team the only thing keeping me alive, I don’t have much time left.
Not only is the serial killer threatening me, but the terrorist group Paranormals For Freedom (PFF) are about to play their hand. Unsure if the two cases are connected, my team and I have to work double time to stop them all before more innocent lives are taken. Fighting the killer, the PFF, and my own death demons, I’m barely hanging on. Can I regroup in time to save London?

3. Spells & Magic- One killer down, one to go.
With the serial killer off my back, my mother, the head of Parnormal MI5, wants me to move on to another case. Only problem is, my best friend has been kidnapped and held by a man who helped the evil killer.
My magic is almost restored, but the fate of my soul is still in question. If I took the time off to save my friend, and myself, would my job as top Paranormal MI5 agent still be there when I returned? The risk was great on both sides, but when life trumps magic, I have to brace myself for impact.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/gfbhlndggigf
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/38vv4x0r2rh5
Aug 13th, 2018, 3:22 pm
Apr 29th, 2019, 3:17 pm
added
3. Spells & Magic
Apr 29th, 2019, 3:17 pm