Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Aug 16th, 2018, 3:06 pm
Fallen Academy Series by Leia Stone (1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 mb,
Overview: Leia Stone lives in Portland, OR with her husband, two kids and her dog. When she is not chasing around her twin son and daughter, or writing, she has her nose shoved in a book. She wrote her first book when she was 23 years old. Keep reading, live with purpose. Freeworld!
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImageImageImage

Year 1 - Brielle Atwater isn't sure of much, but she knows a few things:
1. Having black wings is not normal.
2. Selling her soul to the demons was a mistake.
3. Lincoln Grey is the biggest asshole she's ever met … but not falling in love with him might prove impossible.
When angels fell from the sky to war with the demons that ravaged Earth, their combined powers infected humanity. Now, the humans are assigned one of two fates, being either demon gifted or angel blessed.
After wings sprout from Brielle's back at her awakening ceremony, she's sure she's an angel blessed celestial. It's not until she sees black wings that she realizes something is terribly wrong.
Having sold her contract at a young age to save her father's life means she should be bound for Tainted Academy. That is, until a fallen angel unexpectedly fights for her to be accepted into Fallen Academy, the elite school for those that inhabit Angel City.
She's immediately matched with her impossibly handsome celestial teacher, Lincoln Grey. Laying eyes on him, her first thought is that her time at the academy might actually be fun, but this theory quickly fades when she and Lincoln clash on day one. To further prove her admission into Fallen Academy is cursed, the entire school is thrown into chaos when an Abrus demon reveals that he knows Brielle's secret. Now, above all else, Lincoln must fight to protect her.
To his surprise, the only thing more difficult than trying to save her … is trying not to fall for her.

Year 2 - Family is everything to Brielle, so when she learns about an opportunity to free her mother from Demon City, she takes it. No matter how dangerous, Brielle will do anything to unite her family in Angel City. All is going according to plan, until her brother's awakening ceremony. What he is… it shocks everyone, and he's sent away until he can get his powers under control.
Then Brielle loses someone precious to her and goes to great lengths to get them back, lengths Lincoln doesn't agree with. He thinks Brielle is too much of a risk taker, too wild, and all he can do is try his best to protect her. But with untold powers rising inside of her, Brielle might go to a place that no one can bring her back from. Not even Lincoln.
Brielle needs to learn to fight the darkness that threatens to take her over, because little by little, she's losing her light.

Year 3 - It will take every ounce of strength and training Brielle has to survive year three. Meanwhile, Lincoln will also be fighting his own battle for survival. Each of them worlds apart.

Year 3.5 - When Brielle was taken by the prince of darkness, a large part of me died inside. How can I move on? How can I accept that she's gone?
I can't.
After searching every possible way to bring her back, I finally accept that she may be gone... forever.
If that's the case, then I can't stay in Angel City any longer.

Year Four - Lucifer isn't happy about Brielle's escape from hell and he plans to make that known to the inhabitants of earth. Chaos has descended on Angel City and the Fallen Army needs to do everything they can to keep it from falling. Meanwhile, Brielle is training for the fight of a lifetime. She's ready to fulfill the prophecy. Lucy's going down.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/uxqdb6czf7ll
(Closed Filehost) http://chedrive.com/9g7odx24h8qr
Aug 16th, 2018, 3:06 pm