Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jun 24th, 2019, 3:19 pm
Full Frontal Galaxy Series by Aaron Crash (1-2)
Requirements: epub reader, 847 kb 2019 Reissue
Overview: Aaron Crash writes adrenaline-fueled odysseys into the extreme regions of sci-fi/fantasy. If you're looking for cyborg vampires or jellyfish centaurs, you've come to the right place. As Aaron Michael Ritchey, he writes award-winning and bestselling young adult novels.
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImage

1. Robot Bangarang - When you’re a demon hunter, you probably shouldn’t invite a succubus into your bed…
Blaze is a highly trained astral marine, fighting demons and saving lives, so he should know better than to bed his latest client. And yet, when she puts a hex on him, suddenly women find him irresistible. Even his ex-wife is eyeing him, which is a problem, because she’s an evil witch. Literally.
Together, Blaze and Mara form an uneasy alliance with a misfit crew of aliens and monsters to track down demons, snare ghosts, and destroy hellish creatures bent on murder—all while trying to close the gates of hell forever.
There’s just one problem. A demon-possessed robot has infiltrated their starship, the Lizzie Borden, and a vicious coven of stellar vampires have stranded them in a graveyard of ships at the edge of known space. All the while, the women on his crew won’t leave Blaze alone!
A Note from the Author: ROBOT BANGARANG was originally published as DAMNATION ROBOT and what you are about to read is the re-mix. Now, this is important, if you already read DAMNATION ROBOT, you might think twice about this book. It's basically the same, except I eased up on some of the horror elements and added some sexy times, so those scenes involve one or more beautiful women.
Now, if you didn't read DAMNATION ROBOT at all, you'll probably be fine. I'm Aaron Crash and I approve of this book.
Okay, lastly, if you read and loved DR, this will be a variation on something you already like, which can be fun. I hope it’s fun because I really liked these books. They didn’t quite find their audience, however. Sad face. I'm hoping with a little re-imagining, they'll find readers who like a little spicy in their supernatural soap opera. Happy face!

2. Space Dragon Boogaloo- More Women, More Ghosts, and More Ancient Evil… A Demon Hunter’s Work is Never Done.
After defeating the Archduchess of Necrotechnology, Blaze Ramirez and the crew of the Lizzie Borden are still on the run, wanted dead or alive by the Interstellar Presidential Corporation. Despite their problems with the law, the demon hunters have never been closer to destroying the Onyx Gate and freeing the universe from its evil.
However, the one person in the galaxy who might know the location of the gate is trapped on a haunted planet, doomed to die as its two stars collide. And standing between Blaze and the mysterious granny is an army of the walking dead, vicious specters, and beautiful blonde woman with assets Blaze can’t ignore. Suddenly, he’s grateful for the bad case of succubus herpes Dixie the Demon gave him.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/9swhnr7do0gy
https://upfiles.com/vciS
Jun 24th, 2019, 3:19 pm
Aug 26th, 2019, 3:29 pm
added

2. Space Dragon Boogaloo
Aug 26th, 2019, 3:29 pm