Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Feb 16th, 2020, 12:40 am
Mother of Monsters Series by Paul C. Middleton (1-2)
Requirements: epub reader, 395 kb
Overview: I was born on Remembrance day, I was early. My mother wanted me to be born at 11, but the doctors delivered me at 9:30. I'm contrary like that. My childhood was shaped by a bout of meningitis, that was diagnosed by my grandmother over the phone. She was one of her generation's few female doctors. The effects of which, including loss of fine motor control, would shape the rest of my life. Proving you can still be a writer with bad handwriting, but not bad enough for me to follow in her footsteps and become a doctor.
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImage

1. Cursed Mother - I was young. I was foolish. I ended up getting a divorce and cursed by my ex’s new partner.
The curse was so strong it drew me into the world of the supernatural, with Wizards, Werecreatures, Sorcerers and more weird than I could make you believe existed.
Now, every month I go to The Menagerie, a secret bar for Supernatural beings, looking for someone, anyone, willing to help me break Alecto's curse on me. So far I've had no luck. After all, Alecto is one of the first Furies, and no-one is dumb enough to cross that Fury. No-one who knows what she is and what she can do, at least.
Tonight I’ve had word that the most promising person for my task has become a regular. After seven years of searching. Someone willing to help me. But what will getting the curse removed cost me?

2. Motherhood Forsaken - Torn from her children. Burdened with a quest as payment.
Sarah has found the one being who has the power and resources to break her curse. The price for this supernatural’s aid is high. She is to be ripped from her children, so she can tackle a mission in a distant land. Even with her allies, it will be a leap into the unknown.
Yet her children and her friends feel the aid is worth it. Perhaps they can see what she cannot. That she needs to regain whatever portion of her life is left from before the curse destroyed her world.
This quest has problems of its own. Hampered by politics and veniality, this human woman must navigate her way through the world beyond the Veil. She must command the respect of Shifters unbound by any treaty, and ride rippling changes in the supernatural world to hope for success.
Can Sarah complete her quest and regather the remaining fragments of her life before the curse? Will she be able to resume being a mother to her children once this task is done?

Download Instructions:
https://up-load.io/aduj04tbacrn
https://uploadrar.com/svsikt0zcuku
Feb 16th, 2020, 12:40 am