Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Feb 16th, 2020, 12:37 pm
Tooth and Blade series Collected Edition by Julian Barr (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 330 KB
Overview: Parts 1-3 of the legendary TOOTH AND BLADE series together for the first time! Norse mythology meets historical fantasy in TOOTH AND BLADE. Step into a realm of haunted meres, iron and magic.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

1. Foundling
They call me Peace-weaver. Warmaker. Beast. My name is Dóta, and I am alone among my clan. The blood runs hot through my veins, though my mother’s touch gives me shivers. The gods of Asgard whisper to me in the night. I am a child of men, a monster unto monsters.

Sixteen years I have dwelled in the shadows beneath the earth. To discover my heritage, I must take up my bone knife and step into the light above. Secrets await me there—beauty, terror, the truth of who I am. Soon I must make an impossible choice, or the nine worlds will be devoured in fire and war. A monster sheds no tears.

2. Between Worlds
Fate comes for us all, but I shall not waver.

My name is Dóta, and I saw the world consumed in chaos and shadow. My brother Grethor stalks the night, gorging himself with blood. Now I must be the light against the dark. But to save the kingdom, I must become a kin slayer, most hideous of all beasts.

Caught between worlds, I have no choice but to master the ways of magic and learn all that I am. The gods shall reveal secrets and a monster shall know fear. Soon I must give up all I love or see it perish.

3. Well of Fate
The goddess demands sacrifice.

My name is Dóta. Power seethes through my flesh, though it may cost me everything. The goddess Freya seeks my mother’s doom and will smite all who stand against her. The flames of war are rising and neither love nor hate can quench them.

Torn between vengeance and despair, I must ascend to the realm of the gods to claim my place in the world. Past, present and future will collide and a new king shall rise before the end.

Download Instructions:
http://www.filedwon.info/epev02yjzplf
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/lxwfq964fo4p
Feb 16th, 2020, 12:37 pm

No longer active