Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Feb 16th, 2020, 1:00 pm
The Ritual Saga series by V.L. Young (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.4 MB
Overview: Hey everyone (I'm not the bride). You'll find me in the cinema, mainly for the nachos. I have four Shih Tzu's who keep me entertained for hours at a time. They put up a good fight to take my attention away from the laptop. It's not procrastination, honest. Growing up, I was always intrigued by vampires, possibly because I'm a night bird too. Always making up stories in my head, I decided to put it to good use. I wrote a story I would like to read. Ritual begin as a stand alone novel, but the more I wrote the bigger the story became. It turned into a saga.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image

1. Ritual
It was supposed to be a fun night. Now it's a matter of life and death.

For centuries vampires and werewolves have been known as myths. In reality, they hide in the cities you live in.

Nikki has never run a mile, let alone fired a gun. When her best friend Alexia is kidnapped, Nikki finds herself drawn in deep. Her world becomes a scarier place upon learning that Alexia's blood will initiate a Ritual that will give these myths power to maim mankind. Fighting like she's never done before, Nikki makes it her mission to save Alexia.

With time running out, Nikki, her boyfriend, and werewolf Conrad need to act fast. Discovering hidden agendas, finding people to trust becomes an issue. With the date of the Ritual coming closer, Nikki finds, no matter the outcome, her world will change forever.

2. Resurrection of the Guardians
No matter how hard you hide, fate always catches up.

The world is a terrifying place now, but it doesn’t frighten Nikki. Her anger makes her scarier and stronger.

Coming back to America, Nikki picks up where she left off. Training like she’s never done before, Nikki becomes a different person; one she’s not used to seeing. Enemies become friends, friends become enemies. The war beginning is bigger than she could have ever imagined.

With Lustrate finding out secrets Nikki thought she had kept hidden, her world comes crashing down. Trying to find all the pieces that can trigger the Ritual of Emuti is not an easy job, but someone has to do it.

3. Revolution
As soon as one problem is remedied, another one arises.

With more Immortals disavowing their secrecy, the war being fought will not be a quiet one. Nikki and her friends are becoming widely recognized, bringing unwanted attention from Immortals more dangerous than the Lustrate.

Secrets are unveiled. Friendships are questioned. The one thing Nikki knows for sure is that, to stop this, the only one she can trust is herself… even if it kills her.

Download Instructions:
http://www.filedwon.info/top2mfbug111
https://uploadrar.com/6u7uc3ih61m6
Feb 16th, 2020, 1:00 pm

No longer active